stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Damn 0wned thread got closed :tantrum:

Damn 0wned thread got closed :tantrum:

I couldnt help but think of this when I read what he posted and shook my head....looks like he decided to upload his personal conversations that were dumb as **** :ols:

Edited by The Brave Little Toaster Oven

:secret: May just wanna link that before THIS thread gets closed.

Apparently the Good Folks at EA didn't think being able to change the height and weight of your player in NCAA 11 was very important.

GAME 1: 5'5"

GAME 2: 7'0"

Makes sense to me.

edit:

You can change after creating and starting the Road To Glory Mode.

Edited by Invadersquee
Content

Apparently the Good Folks at EA didn't think being able to change the height and weight of your player in NCAA 11 was very important.

GAME 1: 5'5"

GAME 2: 7'0"

Makes sense to me.

edit:

You can change after creating and starting the Road To Glory Mode.

Wait, what?

I made a wide reciever in Road to Glory mode, who I made 6'4" tall as a stat among other things, like arm build, chest build, etc.

After submitting the form, i would expect that the player build would be locked, if only for purposes of making sense.

However; when I went in to change the sleeve color and elbow pads of my player for aesthetics, it also still allowed me to change his height and all of the other values.

My two Facebook Status updates:

"Does Cinco De Mayo always fall on the first thursday of the month? I remember it being on a weekend one time"

Along with "HAPPY NEW YEARS MEXICO!!!!!!!!"

I love torlling

LOL!

I want to celebrate Cinco de mayo, but down here is just another day ... I want at least one day off!

Guys this is strange, May, the middle of the spring and we have 62F, this month is the hottest in all year in México, last 5 five years we have around 91F / 93F - 68F / 71F.

This year at nigths we drop to 44F.

Mother nature seeks revenge, WTF????

Figure this is as good a place as any to ask:

Who changed the ES favicon (little 16x16 pixel symbol in the address bar) to a dollar sign??

Edited by Capt. Kaos

Figure this is as good a place as any to ask:

Who changed the ES favicon (little 16x16 pixel symbol in the address bar) to a dollar sign??

uhhh wut?

uhhh wut?

seems it's only when I use IE. I noticed at work (only IE) but at home with firefox it's normal.

seems it's only when I use IE. I noticed at work (only IE) but at home with firefox it's normal.

When did you last use it at work? I was on at work (on IE as well) and it was still the same as it is anywhere else. :whoknows:

An Alabama jersey.

Haha Richmond Redskins is right. I doubt I could find an Alabama jersey for 50 bucks or under anywhere in this state. People go crazy for that ****. Luckily I live in the little safehaven that is Auburn where I don't here "Row Tahd" every few minutes.