stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

crack kills.

So it does - but that doesn't deny the fact that Greeting from Asbury Park is one of the most well written albums ever.

Does anyone know exactly what the **** Grimace is from the Mcdonald's ads back in the day???

Kinda looks like a purple gumdrop or a purple buttplug?

My wife must have a masters degree in nagging..........

No, women are genetically inclined to piss, moan, gripe about all things for no apparent reason. Our only defense is to find something that is broken, take it to the garage(women are afraid of this place) and stay there until the storm blows over. Also mowing the yard is perfect cover, lawnmowers are loud and it takes plenty of time.

The weather is great right now. Time to play some ball. Man , I love Miami. :D

Funny, the weather at Miami U. is great too in Ohio.

west va. word of the day...

mayonnaise

"mayonnaise some nice titties!!"

:rotflmao:

M.H. your hawaiian word for today is ono which means good, or tastes good. And is also the name of an ocean fish.

I'm not sure which is worse, the feeling when a condom breaks or the warm wet feeling when you fart and think you've pooped yourself.

Thanks for posting that because I was just about on my way to the Stadium to start that same exact thread and I was NOT planning on using the search feature. :silly:

As for my random thought though.

If you could cheat on your spouse without them ever knowing ( no way no how for them to find out)...Would you?

YYYYYEEEESssssssssss!!##FIJ !IFJF BEST GGGGGGGGHTHREAD DLKSJFSDF EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKSSY OU FFFFFRO SHARENGGGGGGGGGGGGG MMMMAJRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, caps and the loooooonnnnnngggg spelling are bad enough - but half of the words weren't even english. :doh:

If you could cheat on your spouse without them ever knowing ( no way no how for them to find out)...Would you?

NO way in hell, here, either.

Why would you even ask that? Would you? :paranoid: :(

That's it! I'm breaking up with you. :mad:

That's not what your goat told me. :D

damn, i told that goat not to say anything about the time he saw me w/ your mom. :cool: