Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

:D

I have two ... only need one ... and don't have any children ... and my mother, father and brother are still alive .... Why not help make someone's life easier?

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Candace you're truly a special person! My father had a kindey failure about ten years ago, he had a successful transplant seven years ago. You're doing a lot more than making your co-workers life easier.:halo:

My coworker needs a kidney. I just offered to go through the tests and all of the other stuff to give him one of mine.

wow!

Having been through some surgery before, it would probably take a lot to get me to go through such a thing voluntarily. :cheers:

I read somewhere that turtles reproduce in this manner:

A male turtle walks over to a rock a leaves some special sauce.

The female then walks over and rubs herself on the rock.

If I was a male turtle I'd find a sharp rock, so that ***** would know whose the king!!!

New Rule: If you can't spread it on bread, you can't call it butter. My mother recently bought this "smart balance" butter. I know it's not actually butter, but they try to pass it off as an 'I can't believe it's not butter' type of product. I challenge anyone on this board to try to spread this stuff on a slice on bread.

New Rule: If you can't spread it on bread, you can't call it butter. My mother recently bought this "smart balance" butter. I know it's not actually butter, but they try to pass it off as an 'I can't believe it's not butter' type of product. I challenge anyone on this board to try to spread this stuff on a slice on bread.

My mom uses that stuff!! I have to throw it in the microwave for a few seconds to melt it.. It works a heck of a lot easier that way.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic