Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

My doctor wants me to lower the sodium in my diet.

I'm steering away from higher sodium things towards... higher sugar items. So my sugar levels will go up, I'll get pre-diabetic, and then she'll say I need to lower the sugar in my diet... and back to the higher sodium things.

I'm left with two things. I can hunt my own food, and eat it fresh (no freezing, b/c that takes preservatives), or go all fruit and vegetables. I say **** it. I'm gonna eat like a pig, run enough miles to keep me slim, and die with a full stomach of burger and fries in 15-20 years.

I think this current Miami weather is the best winter weather I've experienced yet in my 6 years in Florida.

Starts off in the mid 60s in the morning, mid 70's by the afternoon, and it's currently back down to the lower 70s with a nice breeze.

Dude.....come on :(

We're having a warm-up this weekend to the mid 30's. That's how they do in MN. It's 2 right now.

so i looked on my sister's phone bill, and she is on the phone for 3000+ minutes? how is that even possible
50 hours/month~1:40/day? I could see that. The hell are you doing looking at her bill though? :ols:
50 hours/month~1:40/day? I could see that. The hell are you doing looking at her bill though? :ols:

Because she is the one casuign the family to go over on minutes. i looked at my minutes for the past year and i dont even have a total of 100 minutes while she is near 30000

Because she is the one casuign the family to go over on minutes. i looked at my minutes for the past year and i dont even have a total of 100 minutes while she is near 30000

You haven't even talked two whole hours on the phone the whole year? I find that hard to believe, unless you just never use your cell phone.

You haven't even talked two whole hours on the phone the whole year? I find that hard to believe, unless you just never use your cell phone.

haha nope. last month was pretty high at 38 minutes, because i was on a call with my cc company lol

Edited by skinfan2k

Just realized that Washington is thieving city when it comes to pro sports

We took the Redskins from Boston, we took the Bullets/Wizards from Baltimore, and we took the Nats from Montreal.

I know, technically, the owners moved the teams, but you get the point. :D

Just realized that Washington is thieving city when it comes to pro sports

We took the Redskins from Boston, we took the Bullets/Wizards from Baltimore, and we took the Nats from Montreal.

I know, technically, the owners moved the teams, but you get the point. :D

How many teams are in their original cities though? Chargers started in LA. Lakers started in Minnesota. Jazz in New Orleans. Rangers and Twins in D.C. Ravens in Cleveland. Baltimore Bullets in Chicago. So on and so forth.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.
How many teams are in their original cities though? Chargers started in LA. Lakers started in Minnesota. Jazz in New Orleans. Rangers and Twins in D.C. Ravens in Cleveland. Baltimore Bullets in Chicago. So on and so forth.

Colts in Baltimore, Rams and Raiders both had a spurt in LA...

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic