stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Like I said. If we have extra. :) Bunch of it fallen already. 10 minutes ago and it's snowing just as hard.

snowstorm112110.jpg

Edited by Park City Skins

I wanna eat that snow :(

:( Damn, I hate to live down here!

November 21st and we have 77 F°, and the sun is burning everything, not even a little MF cloud!!!!!!

Jeezz ...

Well at least she will always be on top...:silly:

old ladys comment when told my daughter was on a carrier and her husband on a sub

so vick has already missed on a few things that he woulda hit last week.

prime example, vick avoids the rush, scrambles, then overthrows jackson on what woulda been a 70 yrd td.

he is a very good qb, but last week he was on the money with everything.

I am writing a paper on the use of baseball and football to promote the American identity and American ideals overseas. It is embarrassing how long it is taking me. Writing on a Sunday after a Redskins win has not helped the progress of this paper...

How can one guy win 5 straight championships?

You never see that in hockey, baseball, football, or basketball anymore. 5. That's insane.

You never see that in hockey, baseball, football, or basketball anymore. 5. That's insane.

Yeah I don't think I've ever watched even one Nascar event, so can't really comment too much on it, but to win 5 straight championships in any sport, is pretty damn impressive.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

NASCAR: the only sport where the winner is determined by a system possibly even more complicated than the BcS.

Mornings are MUCH better after the Skins win :jump:

Edited by ACW

I tried cocaine for the second time in my life this weekend, last time being like 8 years ago in college. It wasn't that great at all, I don't see the big deal. Don't think I'll ever do it again. I also took three bong hits, which typically I would feel really guilty about, but I think I got a job pending background clearance. They already gave me a TB test and no drug test. And I'm going home for Thanksgiving so my system should be clean by the time I get back. Finally geez.

I miss my ex-girlfriend but am starting to feel better.

I'm so glad I still won my fantasy football game despite benching Steve Johnson, or else I would've been irate today. Time to eat a banana and go run!

I tried cocaine for the second time in my life this weekend, last time being like 8 years ago in college. It wasn't that great at all, I don't see the big deal. Don't think I'll ever do it again. I also took three bong hits, which typically I would feel really guilty about, but I think I got a job pending background clearance. They already gave me a TB test and no drug test. And I'm going home for Thanksgiving so my system should be clean by the time I get back. Finally geez.

I miss my ex-girlfriend but am starting to feel better.

I'm so glad I still won my fantasy football game despite benching Steve Johnson, or else I would've been irate today. Time to eat a banana and go run!

X is better.

X is better.

Yeah I've heard such things and I'm sure it is great. I just have no real interest in trying it. One it is dangerous, and two I wouldn't want to even slightly risk getting addicted to/liking it a lot.

Yeah, its hard to believe. He's already one of the all time greats, and he's only 35. But alot of the credit also goes to his crew chief.

Yeah I don't think I've ever watched even one Nascar event, so can't really comment too much on it, but to win 5 straight championships in any sport, is pretty damn impressive.

No doubt.

NASCAR: the only sport where the winner is determined by a system possibly even more complicated than the BcS.

Mornings are MUCH better after the Skins win :jump:

What's complicated about it?

Got my teeth cleaned by the dentist today and now my gums hurt like ****.

Goin to get my nails done then see HP7 to make myself feel better :)

Not a flosser, huh.

I'm not sure if you can really get "addicted" to X, but I could be wrong. I've tried it in the past and I think as long as you get it from someone who isn't a crackhead and hydrate yourself, you'll be okay.

And NO, I am not condoning it.

The more you do it the less you feel it.

Every substance is like that. Drugs, alcohol.

In fact, even sex is like that, and its not even a substance :ols: