Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Terrapins are solely a basketball school now

Wonder who replaces Grieves :|

I mean you may still have Eric Hayes there and Jordan Williams but who else

Grieves is gone

Grieves was a major player for the Terps and a major factor in them making the tournament

It'll be mighty hard to replace him, Terps might take a step back

Dont worry about him, I put Greivis on the same level as John Gilchrist - a headcase. He was hated on campus...just an arrogant *******. I think now that he's gone, we can go back to playing a team game and not having to worry about his erratic play. Some of the decisions he would make just made me shake my head.

Terps will be fine, weve got some quality guys coming in...a couple international guys too. I'm excited.

That's cold, man.:(

Haha...is there anyone else on this board named after a route or anything?

"Quick Slant" maybe? "Deep Out" perhaps?

meh, I think the bubble screen is my favorite route. Romo and Miles work that to perfection. :D

The bubble screen is definitely a good one, I think it's harder to pull off for a big gain than the wheel route though. You hit the TE, RB, or FB out of the backfield on a wheel route and forget it. Instant 20+ yard pick up.

Matt Barkley hit a USC TE on a wheel route (perfect pass on it from Barkley, that kid is a stud) and it went for like 40 or 50 yards right up the sideline.

For blitzing, I think I like the inside LB blitz or the corner blitz the best. Corner blitzes can get some nasty, clean shots on the QB.

Can't wait to see Rogers coming in from the slot to crush Romo in the season opener.

when signing up for classes, I had to complete a certain set of upper level supporting sequence classes for my major...out of all the classes on the list, only a Sociology/Womens studies class fit into my schedule....:doh:

So, first class was tuesday. All I have to say is...I'm in the biggest hippie class ever. We dont have exams....we just talk, copy and paste parts of readings we found interesting, leave comment cards every class about something we found interesting, etc, and write 3 short essays.

Thats it, thats the class. :wtf:

What a small world. This girl I went to elementary school with in Ohio goes to GW and is in one of my classes. We sat next to each other and when the teacher was going over her class roster, we recognized each others name and started talking. We were really good friends and lived pretty close to each other but then I moved to VA in seventh grade and we lost communication after that.

Shes coming over to my place after she gets out of class later today and then I'm gonna take her out to eat near this place by the Courthouse metro.:dj:

Archived