Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

68 here. Great minds. :cheers:

:point2sky

I like it cool in the winter but not cold or hot. The heat dries out my nose and I can not sleep. The summer is so hot that, I love to feel that fresh cold blast when I walk in the door.

And when I am sleeping I like to have the covers on and have the option of taking them off if it gets too hot. If it is already hot there is NO optionm or covers for that matter.

I keep my house at around 67 degrees, year round. Anything else would be uncivilized.
68 here. Great minds. :cheers:

I like it cool, too. But that's crazy to keep it that low in the summer. Especially if you leave it at that temp even when you're not at home, on these crazy hot days.

I keep mine set at 72 in summer. And I turn it up to 73 when im not at home.

Posed this baseball question on facebook...

can a left handed iguana take the place of a right handed emu, granted that it's before the 5th inning, on a weekday day game, while the chance of rain is <40% for the following Tuesday when a day/night double header is scheduled granted that the emu is still under a rookie contract and the iguana was on the 15 day DL earlier in the season.?

can a left handed iguana take the place of a right handed emu, granted that it's before the 5th inning, on a weekday day game, while the chance of rain is <40% for the following Tuesday when a day/night double header is scheduled granted that the emu is still under a rookie contract and the iguana was on the 15 day DL earlier in the season.?

:wtf:...

I like you, man. But you come up with some real doozies, sometimes.

dude....just do what I do and ask yahoo answers. its a great way to rid yourself of randomness, and is quite funny to see the answers you get.

werent you the one who had the time traveler thread about people killing timetravelers? :ols:

Just saw that afternoon t-storms in the DC region knocked out power to nearly 400,000 customers.

It has been a nice and peaceful evening at ES.

Just two random observations.

:)

I think it was more than that. I think 400,000 is the number that hadn't had it restored yet as of late last night...

Ours came on about 11 PM -

My coworker's husband was struck by lightning yesterday and is in a coma today :(

Wow thats sad. I'd heard about a kid being killed, I belive in Sterling VA by a fallen tree, but I hadn't heard of anyone else being injured in that area. Hopefully he pulls through ok.

It depends if the iguana can hit with RISP. If so, I say bring him in.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/23/AR2010072303691.html

A bear got into an empty car, honked the horn and then sent it rolling 125 feet into a thicket, with the bear still inside, a Colorado family said. Seventeen-year-old Ben Story said he and his family were asleep in their Larkspur home, 30 miles south of Denver, when the bear managed to open the unlocked door of his 2008 Toyota Corolla early Friday and climbed inside.

A peanut butter sandwich left on the back seat is probably what attracted the bear, Story said.

Just saw that afternoon t-storms in the DC region knocked out power to nearly 400,000 customers.

It has been a nice and peaceful evening at ES.

Just two random observations.

:)

I'll take that as a compliment, since my power wasn't knocked out :)

Archived