Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm currently watching Lost, and have a quick question, and the answer will not piss me off, or keep me from watching it. I just finished the episode in season 3 where Locke gets shot by Ben after they meet "Jacob".

Question - Is Jacob the black smoke monster thing? I want a simple yes or no, NO EXTRA DETAILS.

No.

Yes, not all of them were terrible though.

Niners even released a rap single, although I doubt it was the 1984 Niners. They were business-like.

Yes, that's rather why I brought it up. I was watching some of those "America's Game" specials on Hulu and during the one about the '89 Niners, they showed the video they made the previous season after they the Super Bowl XXIII.

They're shutting everything down

Very difficult to watch TV online now

I'm never able to find TV shows online. Movies aren't a problem, but TV shows always get taken down.

Yes, not all of them were terrible though.

Niners even released a rap single, although I doubt it was the 1984 Niners. They were business-like.

Best football team rap song ever, right here:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSDoWI9LC4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSDoWI9LC4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm never able to find TV shows online. Movies aren't a problem, but TV shows always get taken down.

Best football team rap song ever, right here:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSDoWI9LC4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPSDoWI9LC4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Are you getting NCAA 11

d2Dd7Jd018A

Now I am ****ing bummed. :(

An extremely close friend to my fiances' family is in ICU on a vent and is not expected to make it. Now, cancer took a guy I knew from my fathers' girls basketball team. They coached together just a few short years ago, he was the assistant coach.

Funny story is that I gave him my dog (all white lab with hazel eyes from a litter of dark brown and black pups. Thought he looked badass so I had to keep him) because he was too much for me to handle at the time. Well, the dog at one point ruined their christmas by eating their presents but, also saved their lives a short 6 months later by waking them up warning them of a house fire. Talk about a love hate relationship with "Geronimo" lol.

Tom will certainly be missed. Also, can you keep Nilda in your thoughts? Thanks so much!

Are you getting NCAA 11

Eh, maybe. The last NCAA I bought was the 08 version, so it might be time for a new one. I've bought Madden the last few years, so maybe I'll switch it up and get the college football game this time.

I was kind of turned off with how intensive they made the recruiting on the XBox 360/PS3 versions. Most of the gameplay time is spent recruiting. But they kind of scaled it back in last year's game, which made it a little more enjoyable.

I liked at the end of that demo video, when instead of doing a real dive into the endzone, it just showed the TE Reliford doing a belly flop in for the TD. I always hit the dive button too early and mess that up.

Man, somedays I just wish I could take a time machine back to my sophomore year of highschool. Knowing what I know now, things would have turned out very differently. I know that living in the past isn't the healthiest thing to do, but sometimes you just catch yourself thinking, "What if". At least now I'm doing things the right way, so that's what counts.

I met Duff Goldman today from Ace of Cakes. He was at a restaurant we were at. Pretty cool dude. My brother was trying to take a pic of him and not get caught. Well Duff realized it and took his phone out and took a pic of my brother lol. He said he keeps an album of all the people who take pictures of him.

Archived