Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He's on the Wizards summer league squad. He might even make the roster as an end of the bench guy.

Do you play NBA 2k10 or Nba Live

**** that **** is fun, to put your own spin on the Wizards, starting rookies and what-not, good fun

Never seem to have enough cap room to sign big name FA's though :ols:

Just saw Danny McBride from "Eastbound and Down" leaving the high school they filmed at for season 1!!!! They're filming a few scenes here for season 2, but the majority are filmed in Puerto Rico I think. My son waived at him and he waived back.

Damn, I should have yelled, "Kenny!!!" and asked for a pic or something.

Craigslist, dude. If you find roommates you can pay rent of $500-800 in a decent location.

Excellent advice. My young 'un has a very nice place in Fairfax and shares it with her best and lifelong friend. Her commute is no more than a few minutes - that is the advantage of having a (nice, trusted, friendly) roomie in NOVA.

Hmm your birthday was a few days ago and I must have missed it

So happy birthday

Just noticed because your age doesn't say 25 anymore lol

lol I chose to ignore it because it's gotten to the point where there is no age worth celebrating anymore. I didn't do a damn thing on my birthday except go to work and have a regular Monday. None of my co-workers knew it was my bday and I didn't tell any of them. I don't think my dad was even paying attention because he never called me. :ols:

:rubeyes:

Happy Birthday RP :cheers:

Thank you sir. :)

lol I chose to ignore it because it's gotten to the point where there is no age worth celebrating anymore. I didn't do a damn thing on my birthday except go to work and have a regular Monday. None of my co-workers knew it was my bday and I didn't tell any of them. I don't think my dad was even paying attention because he never called me. :ols:

Thank you sir. :)

What...you mean you didn't go all Michael Vick and throw a big party at the club? :ols:

Archived