Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Losing seasons in the last 5 years:

Braves- 2

FSU- 2, if someone wanted to count vacated wins, otherwise it'd be zero.

At most, it's a draw. :)

You have a point there. But my Braves are finally playing some good baseball this year. And it being Cox's last year (and probably Chip's too), makes it that much better. Strasburg, who?:silly:

Random Thought: The South Carolina Game****s probably have the coolest baseball hats of any team out there. And I couldn't believe the stat I heard tonite: South Carolina only has 1 national title in all college sports, combined. While UCLA has 106!:yikes:

I don't think USPS handles stuff like liquids, or any other packages that contain potentially hazardous chemicals. You should try UPS/FedEx.

I asked my aunt (who works for USPS) to be sure. I just want to send lotion and pillow spray! :)

This would normally be the type of movie I would love, love, LOVE....but I really didn't like it, either. I was surprised. Way too long, too.

Way too long, yes. And it had way too many really famous people in it. They just didn't mesh well together, imo. I barely made it all the way through.

My former roommate (who I haven't talked to in nearly a year) included me in an email yesterday saying she was looking for a new job and asking anyone for help. Just last week she was trying to convince my other friend to quit her stable, well-paying job, to come work for the former roommate as an unpaid intern, promising that after a couple months my other friend would start getting paid.

Yea she is. Don't worry tho - it sounds like her plan now is to transition into a full time Mary Kay rep.

And yes I'm a terrible person for being somewhat entertained by all of this. But I don't really care bc that bish tried to **** me over financially and personally.

(and ultimately I do hope she gets her **** figured out)

Good lord apartments in northern virginia are expensive as ****. I used to split a nice two bedroom in Richmond for $500 a month.

The friend of mine I was supposed to be rooming with in Fairfax bailed out at the last second. Right now I'm looking at places in Rosslyn, Clarendon, Court House, Foggy Bottom and Adams Morgan. I wanna be close to the orange line metro or be close to the George Washington campus. Studio apartments are $1000+. This is so ridiculous. None of my friends in NoVA wanna move out because their families won't let them live away from home since they are so close already.

God this sucks. I didn't apply for housing at GWU because my friend and I had solid plans for living at a place we found in Fairfax. Now it's too late to get on campus housing and off campus I'm looking at places that are way out of my budget :doh:.

Good lord apartments in northern virginia are expensive as ****. I used to split a nice two bedroom in Richmond for $500 a month.

The friend of mine I was supposed to be rooming with in Fairfax bailed out at the last second. Right now I'm looking at places in Rosslyn, Clarendon, Court House, Foggy Bottom and Adams Morgan. I wanna be close to the orange line metro or be close to the George Washington campus. Studio apartments are $1000+. This is so ridiculous. None of my friends in NoVA wanna move out because their families won't let them live away from home since they are so close already.

God this sucks. I didn't apply for housing at GWU because my friend and I had solid plans for living at a place we found in Fairfax. Now it's too late to get on campus housing and off campus I'm looking at places that are way out of my budget :doh:.

Craigslist, dude. If you find roommates you can pay rent of $500-800 in a decent location.

Archived