Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I thought the first couple of Shrek movies were solid. I didn't enjoy the third one quite as much, but it was alright. I've heard a lot of bad things about the 4th one though. That was just a blatant cash-in move.

Pixar >>>>>>>>>>>>> any Dreamworks animated movie. And it's NEVER close. You could take the worst Pixar movie, and it easily trumps the best Dreamworks animated movie.

Pixar >>>>>>>>>>>>> any Dreamworks animated movie. And it's NEVER close. You could take the worst Pixar movie, and it easily trumps the best Dreamworks animated movie.

+∞

Pixar kicks so much ass. Speaking of Pixar, I just noticed that Monsters, Inc. has a sequel coming out in 2012. :)

I just finished reading Harlan Cohen's "Tell No One."

I'm not a big reader, and I don't read fiction hardly ever. It took some real arm-twisting to get me to read this book, and I'm glad the twisters never gave up.

If you like intense suspense and maddening plot twists, I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. It's one of the few books I've read that leave you with NO idea what the author is actually doing until he's damned good and ready to reveal it to you. The number of times I thought I had it figured out, only to be proven wrong again and again were amazing.

As I said, I don't read much; books at least. Tonight, my plan was to read from about 12:30 am to around 1:30 and shuffle off to Buffalo. Here I am nearly three hours after that, having finished one of the best books I've ever read.

I can't recommend it highly enough. Truly superb.

I actually enjoy ACW's "enthusiasm". The guy always seems happy. That's the way to life IMO. Live it one smiley at a time.
:high5:

Man, no sports I care about until August/September :(

I don't really care about the World Cup anymore, and only really care about the Nats when Stras pitches.

Ah well, more time for PS2 :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Nz8p3EP7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Nz8p3EP7A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL, new version out.

Archived