Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Life.

It's a neat, simple, four-letter word.

Why does it have to be so ****ing complicated???

Dude, I tried to tell you earlier in the year that the Pirates weren't any good.:pfft:

Seriously though, what is it this time? You're starting to sound alot like Mick.

Last year during the NBA Finals I went through a seven day fast. I felt so good afterwards that I decided to try to make it an annual occurrence around this time. With that said, RP's 2nd annual seven day fast officially began two hours and ten minutes ago! :)

Feel free to post pictures of delicious food either here or on facebook just like some of y'all did last summer. You can't phase me!! :cool:

Last year during the NBA Finals I went through a seven day fast. I felt so good afterwards that I decided to try to make it an annual occurrence around this time. With that said, RP's 2nd annual seven day fast officially began two hours and ten minutes ago! :)

Feel free to post pictures of delicious food either here or on facebook just like some of y'all did last summer. You can't phase me!! :cool:

whataburger.jpg

466748057_0c1d22bc3b.jpg

Anyone else notice that Michael Jordan is rocking a Hitler mustache in the new Hanes commercial?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7VY2nDGm6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7VY2nDGm6w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm sitting here watching TV, the commercial comes on and I literally did a double take and hit rewind. Maybe he's trying to prove he's the most important figure in the history of the world? That only he can bring the Hitler-stache back.

Anyone else notice that Michael Jordan is rocking a Hitler mustache in the new Hanes commercial?

I'm sitting here watching TV, the commercial comes on and I literally did a double take and hit rewind. Maybe he's trying to prove he's the most important figure in the history of the world? That only he can bring the Hitler-stache back.

LMAO Mike needs to get rid of that horrible looking thing.

Dude, I tried to tell you earlier in the year that the Pirates weren't any good.:pfft:

Seriously though, what is it this time? You're starting to sound alot like Mick.

Jeebus.

Didn't know it was that bad.

I'll shut up now. :ols:

A year ago at this time, I was finishing one last course in college to graduate, had a steady part-time job, was still living it up in my fraternity house, and starting to date a girl who would eventually turn into my most serious relationship partner yet.

Now, I'm single, dead broke, unemployed, living back home with my parents, and filling out grad school applications/studying for the GMAT while crossing my fingers and praying to God/Jesus/The Spaghetti Monster/Jerry Garcia that I get into the grad school program I want to for the fall.

How quickly things change in just a year.

Summer Box office failure

With new releases "Prince of Persia" and "Sex and the City 2" failing to generate big box office, total movie ticket sales for the four-day holiday weekend were an estimated $186 million, the lowest total since 2001.

(For details on the performances of those two movies and "Shrek Forever After" this weekend, see our initial post.)

Accounting for ticket price inflation, the numbers are much worse. The actual number of tickets sold -- about 23.4 million -- was the lowest since 1993, according to data compiled by Hollywood.com.

Movie studio distribution executives pointed to several factors that may have depressed this weekend's box office: the NBA and NHL playoffs that this year feature teams from major cities -- Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago and Philadelphia -- and the Indianapolis 500 race. Another possible reason could be the improving economy, as more people have been going on vacation this year compared with last year.

1ytCEuuW2_A

Sex no longer feels good to me. Even if I bone a girl without a condom it feels like nothing. It's like all sensation is gone. Even popping wood is getting more difficult. I even feel a little soreness/pain down there. And no STDs, I got tested. I am worried, time to see the doc tomorrow.

The one part of my body that is absolutely necessary!

Archived