Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

They'll both be at the game, trying to appear inconspicuous. :ols:

:ols:

Wednesday's are the best days to go to a game here. It's dollar hot dog night. And you will see thousands of people walking back from the concessions with trays piled with them. I had 14 hot dogs at last Wednesday's game, and I hope to top that tomorrow. :ols:

:ols:

Wednesday's are the best days to go to a game here. It's dollar hot dog night. And you will see thousands of people walking back from the concessions with trays piled with them. I had 14 hot dogs at last Wednesday's game, and I hope to top that tomorrow. :ols:

OMG.

Where does the beer go? :ols:

OMG.

Where does the beer go? :ols:

:ols: I didn't have much beer last week, mainly because I was using all my $ on hot dogs. At some point I have to decide between a 22 oz beer or 7 hot dogs. Because they are about the same amount. If it was the weekend, I might be inclined to pick beer. But in the middle of the week, it's hot dogs baby. My goal is to have 10 hot dogs before the game starts. :ols:

:ols: I didn't have much beer last week, mainly because I was using all my $ on hot dogs. At some point I have to decide between a 22 oz beer or 7 hot dogs. Because they are about the same amount. If it was the weekend, I might be inclined to pick beer. But in the middle of the week, it's hot dogs baby. My goal is to have 10 hot dogs before the game starts. :ols:

22 ozs for 7 bucks aint bad. Snyder gets 8 for 12. :mad:

Yeah I think it's $7.50 to be exact. But the best deal is to get the smaller 16 oz cups for $5. I usually do that. But so many don't because they just want more beer at a time.

Math is hard when you're drunk. :ols:

Well going to Boston and not having beer guys at Patriot games was a shocker for me. Long lines and one beer at a time at night and 2 at a time in the afternoon.

Hell, you can take a cooler to a NASCAR race. haha.

Yessir! Every person can carry a six-pack inside. Even if your significant other doesn't drink, she can still carry six. :)

Yessir! Every person can carry a six-pack inside. Even if your significant other doesn't drink, she can still carry six. :)

The rules here are, a 14" cooler and no glass. Anything else is fair in the grandstands. Some of my buddies take shine.

I had 14 hot dogs at last Wednesday's game, and I hope to top that tomorrow. :ols:

Wow. I don't think I've ever eaten more than two-three hot dogs at one meal.

(usually no more than two...although I've had sausage trios at German restaurants.)

22 ozs for 7 bucks aint bad. Snyder gets 8 for 12. :mad:

The Redskins charge $8 for a domestic beer. You can get it in an aluminum bottle - its size is 16 oz. You used to be able to get it draft and it came in a 20 oz plastic cup. Most people assume it's a 16 oz cup, but it is 20 oz. But last year, they stopped selling draft Bud :mad:

Wow. I don't think I've ever eaten more than two-three hot dogs at one meal.

(usually no more than two...although I've had sausage trios at German restaurants.)

Well technically I wouldn't call it just one meal. After all, the first hot dogs are eaten around 6pm and the last ones closer to the end of the game at 10pm. So there are several times you can recuperate for a few minutes if you start feeling full. :ols:

Archived