stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Just got back from watching Karan Casey perform live a little while ago.

It was pretty awesome.

WTF, I did a system update on my Droid and it erased everything I had on it.

I am so ****ing pissed right now.

You didn't read the warning that said BACK EVERYTHING UP??

I just did an update for my Droid Eris to Android 2.1 and made sure that I backed up all my contacts and photos. Worked perfectly and now I love my phone even more than I initially did.

You didn't read the warning that said BACK EVERYTHING UP??

I just did an update for my Droid Eris to Android 2.1 and made sure that I backed up all my contacts and photos. Worked perfectly and now I love my phone even more than I initially did.

For some reason that completely went over my head. I thought it was like a moderate system update or something. Oh well, the phone does run a lot smoother now. Luckily I still had my old phone so I got almost all of my contacts back quickly.

For some reason that completely went over my head. I thought it was like a moderate system update or something. Oh well, the phone does run a lot smoother now. Luckily I still had my old phone so I got almost all of my contacts back quickly.

Do you have the Droid or Droid Eris?

Flicking through channels and see that Miley Cyrus has gone goth. Apparently, she cant's be tame.......
6 more months :paranoid:

Rand Paul wins the KY primary; Wiz win the John Wall lottery. It's a good night :)

They say that if you stare at a dog and it looks away, that it understands you are dominant.

So, if you have a cat, and you do the same thing, does that mean the cat realizes you're the bigger *****?

They say that if you stare at a dog and it looks away, that it understands you are dominant.

So, if you have a cat, and you do the same thing, does that mean the cat realizes you're the bigger *****?

:saber:

That's the only smiley I can use to show how awesome this was lol.....

Mikhail Prokhorov is one sinister looking mofo. He gave the announcer a death stare when he found out the Nets were'nt getting the number 1 pick. Dude looks like one of those guys that can just point at somebody and have them offed. Looks like he he has'nt seen a lot of sunny days too, he could definitely use a tan.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Reminds i have an instantaneous technique to make any dog your *****. Pun intended.

I love kids. They're so much more tender than adults.

Just don't overcook them. ;)

My wife once said, "We'd get along better if you were more like me."

So I grew tits and *****ed all the time.

We're divorced now.

When one of my high school girlfriends broke up with me, my Dad said, "Son, there are other fish in the sea."

I said, "Dad. I'm 16. I wanna ****, not fish."