Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Van Winkle is great. Try some Knob Creek, Bakers, and Bookers (since you apparently like Bourbon).

Thanks man, I'll have to try those. I didnt want to mix my liquors too much, so I settled on bourbon for the night - the bar in Glover Park was actually called Bourbon and they had pretty much every type of Bourbon you can think of.

Well good luck with it HH, you know I'll be first in line to buy the book after you get it published and become famous.

You ma boy, blue. :cheers:

Yeah I hear you...blank pages are terrifying. But you're sorta inspiring me to gettin my ass back into writing....get off ES and back to the novel....but gettin started is the hardest part. But you've got your idea, so go with it. And lemme know if you want someone to read it :)

Do it. Just do it.

I intend no offense whatsoever, but if I was your age, I would try every damned thing possible to find my niche in life. I'm at a point now where I have to have more of a sense of urgency, but you're in a position to do ANYTHING you want.

Try everything you want to. The worst someone can tell you is "no." The best is completely unlimited. :cheers:

Every semester it seems like I have the laziest professors who don't put the grades up until the last second. I could have anywhere between a 3.1 or 3.9. This wait is ****ing killing me.

Good luck, Vish. Like I told Slacky a few nights ago, I'm sure you're good. Don't worry about something that's done.

Will do brotha, will do :)

Yes, you will.

I was right about Slacky, and I'm right about you too.

I just wish I had had the motivation, and sheer smarts, you guys do when I was your age.

Names.

Kick ass, and take them. :)

So, I finally breached the blank screen and started the book this evening. My main character is a living, breathing person now, flaws and all. And the scene is beginning to take shape.

I'm getting excited. It's starting to flow a little bit. I still couldn't resist stopping to come hob-nob with my favorite Band of Fools for a bit. ES is like driving through a small town in some ways. Don't blink, or you'll miss it. :)

Congrats, man!

I'm excited for you!

Writing can be really fun, once you start telling a story that interests you.

I need to get to work on my next chapter(6) of my current novel soon.

I spent too much time today going over one of my uncle's chapters for his book, lol. (still have a few more to read too).

Does anyone know of a decent computer for $400 or less?

I grabbed a Toshiba at Best Buy back in December. It's pretty decent, though it doesn't have a mic or camera, so if you use Skype or something, it wouldn't work for you. But if you just want something simple for browsing or whatever, it's pretty nice.

This is it. I actually paid $329 for it. It was on sale back around Christmas time.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+Laptop+with+Intel%26%23174%3B+Celeron%26%23174%3B+Processor+-+Silver/9716078.p?id=1218158633527&skuId=9716078

Congrats, man!

I'm excited for you!

Writing can be really fun, once you start telling a story that interests you.

I need to get to work on my next chapter(6) of my current novel soon.

I spent too much time today going over one of my uncle's chapters for his book, lol. (still have a few more to read too).

Thanks, man. I'm getting pumped up about it.

What are you working on right now? (If you don't mind sharing that.)

I remember when I first saw Daryl Hannah. It was the Tom Hanks movie, "Splash", about the mermaid. I remember the scene where she's walking on the beach nekkid from behind, and there was her behind. :yikes: :cloud9:

It was the most amazing one I had ever seen. It was PERFECT. :point2sky

It burned an indelible image as fresh today as it was lo those many years ago. It was then I also understood I was destined to be a deep person. :cool:

I remember when I first saw Daryl Hannah. It was the Tom Hanks movie, "Splash", about the mermaid. I remember the scene where she's walking on the beach nekkid from behind, and there was her behind. :yikes: :cloud9:

It was the most amazing one I had ever seen. It was PERFECT. :point2sky

It burned an indelible image as fresh today as it was lo those many years ago. It was then I also understood I was destined to be a deep person. :cool:

Dude, you're only 10 :pfft:

And :needpics:

:paranoid:

Google images FTW!

Archived