stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Finally playing Halo ODST. Cool. :)

Play in moderation, be in control, don't let it take control of you, and above all, enjoy!!!!

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Tonight is the last night my roomies and I will all go out together...2 of the boys are graduating and though they live semi close at home [Annapolis] I don't think the 5 of us will all be together for a long while :( :( :(

Edited by RedskinFeathers

the owner of the mexican restaurant gave me a shot of something, tequila I'm guessing....it went down fine, no problems, no chaser or anything...15 minutes later it feels like a midget slid down my throat and stuck a dagger in my chest :ols:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

To kill the crazy midget I squeeze the half of a lemon in the mouth, then take the shot and ... VOILA!!!

Tequila is the latin version of whiskey, they can knock you out in 15 min.

I don't like tequila, is so strong.

Los Angeles is by far the toughest city to take girls down in.

Really? no disrespect for the girls of L.A. but I believe until this day, it was one of the major cities where you can aproach to girls with some relative "winning pct."

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tequila is the latin version of whiskey, they can knock you out in 15 min.

I don't like tequila, is so strong.

Tequila is heartburn in a bottle. Whiskey every time!

Many new stadiums are built with different colored seats placed randomly throughout the building, to make the stadium look full from a distance, even when it's not.

I wonder if the Orioles have considered asking the 15-18 fans that attend their games to wear green, just to make it look completely empty.

Many new stadiums are built with different colored seats placed randomly throughout the building, to make the stadium look full from a distance, even when it's not.

I wonder if the Orioles have considered asking the 15-18 fans that attend their games to wear green, just to make it look completely empty.

Or they could just advertise that they are "rocking the green" and those 15-18 fans would look like the only empty seats.

Edited by sideshow24

Or they could just advertise that they are "rocking the green" and those 15-18 fans would look like the only empty seats.

:ols::ols::ols:

So apparently you are suppose to add the weight of the bar to the weight of the weights on the bar. Makes common sense but I didn't know that. So apparently I was benching 200 pounds freshman year of highschool.

I think Smallville features two of television's sexiest ladies in Erica Durance and Cassidy Freeman.
:needpics:

EricaDurance.jpg

cassidy-freeman-l-word-red-carpet-farwell-yexzI4.jpg

I generally despise remakes of movies; especially movies that weren't all that great to start with.

But I have to admit, the promo for the new Karate Kid movie looks badass.

I really want to start my first book. I have the idea, and the storyline basically laid out. But that damned blank white screen...it's like sticking my toe in a pool of sharks.

tread very carefully. this is my all-time favorite group.

Hey, I love 'em too. I own their first three albums; but let's face it...their sound changed A LOT after Kath blew his brains out (may he rest in peace), and not for the better. They went from progressive jazz-fusion to...generic 80's pop-rock.

Same thing happened to Jefferson Airplane.

Hey, I love 'em too. I own their first three albums; but let's face it...their sound changed A LOT after Kath blew his brains out (may he rest in peace), and not for the better. They went from progressive jazz-fusion to...generic 80's pop-rock.

Same thing happened to Jefferson Airplane.

i disagree.

a little more respect for terry kath too.

seriously. just be cool, ok?

I grew up with Peter Cetera singing to all of my girlfriends in middle/high school, so I was OK with that back then. :) But when I listen to Chicago now, I admit it's the older stuff, and the 80s stuff.....I can't stand it anymore.

No offense, BB, but I still prefer Blood, Sweat and Tears to any generation of Chicago. :pfft:

yeah, bs&t lasted about fifteen minutes.

time to call it a night.

It's just personal taste, buddy. That's all. No judgment. No offense intended. You know that.

And FWIW, I've seen Chicago thrice. BS&T not so much. :)