Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Had a Tortada last weekend. Not bad at all. Alot better than that overrated Double Down, that's for sure.

I agree, the double down is overrated. It was good don't get me wrong, but wasn't worth all the hype. The meal is like $8 which is crazy. But the cheese on it wasn't even melted and the 2 pieces of bacon were so small I didn't even notice it on there. It definitely isn't something that I'll be obsessing over.

Question, in Pacific, the guy who plays Sledge Hammer? Isn't that the little boy from Jurrasic Park? I swear it's him all grown up now.

I'm not sure his name in The Pacific, but yea, the kid from Jurassic Park is in there. I recognized him right away and it took me a few minutes to figure out why. Joseph Mazzello is his name.

:puke:

Hey Rich, the oil spill screwing you up at all?

Not yet, but it's gonna screw up people in Idaho before it's over with. I'm trying to have faith that there is a group of people out there working their butts off to stop this thing. Just crush the end of the pipe for God's sake. Anything, just slow it down. Jam a rubber plug in it.

I've been keeping up with it ad nausium. Finger pointing, people saying the president didn't act fast enough. I don't agree with Obama, but not even he knew that major oil corps are pumping oil in the most fragile area in the world without safeguards. BP, at least in my opinion, has no idea of what to do. Sure they'll pay the dollar amount, but what is going to happen in the long run can not have a price tag.

This, IMO, is going to be Obama's 9/11. I for one hope he looks like a genius at the end of it.

I'm totally watching Paramore Takeover on Fuse and enjoying it right now. You can never have enough of Hayley.
Mmm, Hayley Williams :cloud9:

Their music's not terrible either (I saw them live awhile ago :anon: ).

3 more weeks until 24 ends :cry:

Less than that for Lost :cry:

GOW II kicks ass.

I'm totally watching Paramore Takeover on Fuse and enjoying it right now. You can never have enough of Hayley.
It's great to watch her on mute :)

In other music related news, Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold announced for Uproar Festival and Tool announced tour dates.

It's great to watch her on mute :)

In other music related news, Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold announced for Uproar Festival and Tool announced tour dates.

Thanks for sharing, Disturbed and A7X are a couple of my favorites. Always wanted to see Tool too.

Archived