Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I got to help my favorite band promote for a show last night all over Miami. I'll also be joining them on stage for a few songs tonight. Thank you TOMO!

30 Seconds to Mars FTW!

8:46 at Hollywood Int. Airport & this rum & coke is surprisingly good.

Have a safe trip bro :cheers:

I used to get that legally in New Zealand. Didn't really find it to be worthwhile. Isn't medicinal pot in Cali now?

Was it the kind that makes you hallucinate? I don't think I spelled that right, My friend smoked some but he said it wasnt the one that makes you trip out. A friend mine gets medical pot to help him sleep but I stopped smoking pot because it has a very peculiar effect on me that I don't like.

Was it the kind that makes you hallucinate? I don't think I spelled that right, My friend smoked some but he said it wasnt the one that makes you trip out. A friend mine gets medical pot to help him sleep but I stopped smoking pot because it has a very peculiar effect on me that I don't like.

I didn't get anything from it and neither did my friends. I dunno tho, we only used it once or twice.

Nope just sleepy.

A friend told me salvia is legal and sold in smoke shops in California. I think I need to investigate this further.

Isn't this the stuff they call K-2 on the street? That **** is illegal in many european countries, I hear. I wouldn't call it "legal." I'd call it "not yet illegal."

Archived