stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

I just finished watching New Moon. To be honest, I kind of dig the Twilight saga. I don't understand all of the hatred. I'm talking about you ACW!

hahahahahahaha ACW's such a hater

I just finished watching New Moon. To be honest, I kind of dig the Twilight saga. I don't understand all of the hatred. I'm talking about you ACW!

I watched the first movie last week. I kind of enjoyed it. :cool:

KFC has delivered a major kick in the nads to Chik Filet with the double down chicken sammich.

Edited by Capt Rich Fla

KFC has delivered a major kick in the nads to Chik Filet with the double down chicken sammich.

I've had it. I wasn't all that impressed. Gonna take more than that to overtake CFA.

This is one of the top examples of why people should stay away from drugs.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQY8UB7v9po&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQY8UB7v9po&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"I want you to be my girl and be with me forever"

lol, that's how this kid on 16 and Pregnant just proposed

There's been worse proposals. I watch the show occasionally for the "Glad I'm not that person" factor.

----

Carmelo stop crying about the technical!! You ***** slapped the ball into the 2nd row!!

This is one of the top examples of why people should stay away from drugs.

Sigh. Was she tweaking out during that one bit?

Oh, and just for reference :(

Fun fact of the day: a counter can come out of the wall if you stand on it while reaching for a bottle of wine on top of the fridge. Write that down.

Fun fact of the day: a counter can come out of the wall if you stand on it while reaching for a bottle of wine on top of the fridge. Write that down.

How did you get the bottle up there to begin with ?

Your post is useless without video. We could make a hundred grand from that show.

:silly:

Hope you (or he) landed safely though.

EDIT: How short are you ? Not how tall, because a fridge is not that tall. I have all kinds of stuff on top of mine, but wine goes in the rack.

Edited by Kosher Ham

How did you get the bottle up there to begin with ?

Your post is useless without video. We could make a hundred grand from that show.

:silly:

Hope you (or he) landed safely though.

EDIT: How short are you ? Not how tall, because a fridge is not that tall. I have all kinds of stuff on top of mine, but wine goes in the rack.

Well, I'm 5'5". We put our wine and champagne on top of the cupboards above our fridge b/c there's a little makeshift rack up there. I stood on the counter to put the friggin wine up there to begin with. That must've been all the stress it could handle b/c last night about 2 am when I stood up on the thing again the whole thing broke free from the wall and crashed over throwing out the drawers in the process and breaking one.

I must say however, the damage matches quite nicely with the basketball size hole put in the wall on the other side of the kitchen from a wrestler's butt during a housewarming party wrestling match our first week in the place. :ols:

Well, I'm 5'5". We put our wine and champagne on top of the cupboards above our fridge b/c there's a little makeshift rack up there. I stood on the counter to put the friggin wine up there to begin with. That must've been all the stress it could handle b/c last night about 2 am when I stood up on the thing again the whole thing broke free from the wall and crashed over throwing out the drawers in the process and breaking one.

I must say however, the damage matches quite nicely with the basketball size hole put in the wall on the other side of the kitchen from a wrestler's butt during a housewarming party wrestling match our first week in the place. :ols:

And you have no footstool or ladder, although using a ladder is almost as funny. That would have been an easy 100k, add on the wrestler incident...He must be a real hard ass.

And it is an absolute win.

Seriously though, glad you are okay, and I would have loved to have witnessed it.

On a side note: I might not let you live this one down because I know you are not a big girl, so tearing up the kitchen is hilarious to me.

And you have no footstool or ladder, although using a ladder is almost as funny. That would have been an easy 100k, add on the wrestler incident...He must be a real hard ass.

Seriously though, glad you are okay, and I would have loved to have witnessed it.

On a side note: I might not let you live this one down because I know you are not a big girl, so tearing up the kitchen is hilarious to me.

KH, remember who were talking about here. This honestly doesn't shock me at all.

KH, remember who were talking about here. This honestly doesn't shock me at all.

Well. haha. Valid point. Let's chalk it up as a blonde moment.

KH - You're being too logical here....of course we have a footstool!! I even purchased it myself at Walmart! Who really uses those things anyway though? I thought they were just used for hanging garland on Christmas trees.

And yes, the wrestler who put a hole in our wall was a heavyweight. My husband still blames the hole on the the "lack of integrity in the dry wall"...I blame it on those fools wrestling in the house. But now I have no room to complain :ols:

Several members of my family and group of friends...and univerisity ER staff would probably agree with you, particularly after the "air double dutch" incident.

Several members of my family and group of friends...and univerisity ER staff would probably agree with you, particularly after the "air double dutch" incident.

It's like you never skipped a beat being gone for the last few months. Welcome back to the states Katie.

KH - You're being too logical here....of course we have a footstool!! I even purchased it myself at Walmart! Who really uses those things anyway though? I thought they were just used for hanging garland on Christmas trees.

And yes, the wrestler who put a hole in our wall was a heavyweight. My husband still blames the hole on the the "lack of integrity in the dry wall"...I blame it on those fools wrestling in the house. But now I have no room to complain :ols:

I have a friend that loves to decorate for seemingly every holiday on top of her cabinets. She uses a ladder because she cant be more than 5'1". She still gets teased about it. But before the ladder she would climb on the counters.

The "hard ass" comment was because you said made with his butt.

I put a hole in drywall before trying to do a flip off of the wall. The hole prevented that from happening. :doh: I had to patch it up because I was renting at that time.

Edited by Kosher Ham

This video makes me :)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ndLGhffwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ndLGhffwE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>