Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So every once in a while when I'm home during the day I hear this really loud world is about to end alarm revving. I never could figure out WTF it was, but it sounded like something that would go of if a nuclear power plant was about to explode. Today I finally figured out Minneapolis does a monthly test of their emergency sirens. Mystery solved!

:ols:

We need a sarcasm smilie, badly.

I use the rolleyes smilie :rolleyes:
I find a FM transmitter for a Ipod for 11 bucks on ebay. The same one was at both of the Bestbuys down here and it was 80 bucks.:mad:

I miss Circuit City:(

At least I got the transmitter though:)

I tried that route ten years ago. Conclusion: FM Transmitters suck. They just do. You'll see.
So every once in a while when I'm home during the day I hear this really loud world is about to end alarm revving. I never could figure out WTF it was, but it sounded like something that would go of if a nuclear power plant was about to explode. Today I finally figured out Minneapolis does a monthly test of their emergency sirens. Mystery solved!

When I was in first grade, the air raid sirens would go off and we'd have to march down to the basement and sit with our head between our knees. I went to Bushey Drive Elementary School right off Randolph Rd. The round school.

Got Avatar for Blue ray today and just finished watching it. Its sad when you realize how much the planet has gotten F'ed every time you watch the movie. Only difference is in the movie its getting F'ed in 2 hours instead of years and years.:(

Pandora=Earth(minus crazy flying dragons)

I'm pretty sure that was one of the underlying themes of the movie.

Archived