stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

My whole family is sick or atleast was at one point. Non stop vomiting. I'm def getting it now. WTF!!

It's the worst.

Yikes! Food poisoning or some kind of flu maybe?

Hope you all get better soon.

Spent two nights in,the Er with my 4 year old, on two different occasions. Finally caught up to me. There was 15-20 kids there last night with the same thing.

Spent two nights in,the Er with my 4 year old, on two different occasions. Finally caught up to me. There was 15-20 kids there last night with the same thing.

That's rough. Hmmm. Sounds like there's something going around.

You should probably get as much rest as you can.

NKOTB about to be on Jimmy Fallon's show.

I'm not gonna lie. I'll watch, and probably end up inadvertently singing along. :ols:

NKOTB about to be on Jimmy Fallon's show.

I'm not gonna lie. I'll watch, and probably end up inadvertently singing along. :ols:

So they are promoting their oldies ?

That would be sad.

So they are promoting their oldies ?

That would be sad.

Yeah, it wasn't good.

Not as bad as seeing Brian Wilson humiliate himself on Letterman a few years ago, but still pretty bad.

If they chose to "grow up" musically, maybe it could work. I don't know. But then teen idol thing doesn't work at their age. Trust me, I've tried. :ols:

Why would they ever think that would work ?

At least Aerosmith continued to make new music and infuse it.

Exactly.

But I think that style of rock has a lot more longevity to start with than the pop stuff NKOTB did. Phases like that tend to come and go. And when it's gone, you kind of need to let it be gone. (And or build in new material, like you said.)

Exactly.

But I think that style of rock has a lot more longevity to start with than the pop stuff NKOTB did. Phases like that tend to come and go. And when it's gone, you kind of need to let it be gone. (And or build in new material, like you said.)

Agreed.

Even Ozzy gets it.

"Boy bands" never last at the top. First reason is because so many can't play instruments.

Think about the Temptations, Four Tops, etc.

Edited by Kosher Ham

Agreed.

Even Ozzy gets it.

"Boy bands" never last at the top. First reason is because so many can't play instruments.

Think about the Temptations, Four Tops, etc.

:ols:

We need a sarcasm smilie, badly.

:ols:

We need a sarcasm smilie, badly.

Of course. Failure face for me.

Glade air freshener is a good product. After a chili dinner, it is needed.

Serious note... I suggest trying out the spray stuff from Pier 1. They have a lot of scents but they work great for those situations.

I find a FM transmitter for a Ipod for 11 bucks on ebay. The same one was at both of the Bestbuys down here and it was 80 bucks.:mad:

I miss Circuit City:(

At least I got the transmitter though:)

Glade air freshener is a good product. After a chili dinner, it is needed.

Maybe you mean what happens AFTER the chili dinner. I for one love the smell of chili permeating the air.

"I don't want my freeedom. There's no reason for liviiiiing, with a broken heart."

Goosebumps every time Freddie sings that.

Past several days have been spectacular. So today,when it's 38 dgrees,windy,and with snow showers is the day the........folks doing a remodel downstairs from decide to not only lacquer the wood,but to treat the floors they must have put down. They don't want to have to get cold inside,so the keep things pretty closed up. This results in all that **** drifting through duct work and such and in to my condo and others. The random thought,or thoughts are. How stupid can people be and will I be arrested for telling them this? :doh: