Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I feel like I got a way better education at my CC than the University I transfered to. I guess I don't see why you think someone teaching calculus at Duke would be any better than someone teaching calculus at a CC? We're only talking about the first 2 years of education so it's not like you're getting into incredibly advanced subjects.

Smaller class sizes, more individual time with teachers, teachers know you better. I would choose CC 100 times out of 100 for my first 2 years of college.

I've done both. It's the same thing man, the course are just as tough. The only difference is the $$, oh, and kegs of beer, and twins :)

I don't know what it is about the past 24 hours, but I hate all other drivers right now. I had some old woman follow me constantly honking for four blocks because I followed the standard "one-and-one" procedure at a crowded stop sign intersection, as if I somehow wronged her by going at my turn. Combine that with several other nonsensical honkers and light flashers and I'm just about ready to start punching people in the face.

I don't know what it is about the past 24 hours, but I hate all other drivers right now. I had some old woman follow me constantly honking for four blocks because I followed the standard "one-and-one" procedure at a crowded stop sign intersection, as if I somehow wronged her by going at my turn. Combine that with several other nonsensical honkers and light flashers and I'm just about ready to start punching people in the face.

Haha. One of my gripes is when you let a car in front of you, the car behind that car decides to punch it and try and get in front of you as well.

Yeah, but I'd much rather get done with school than waste my time worrying about other people.

Understood. You have to self preserve anyway. It's natural.

I care about people in general, but only stress regarding my loved ones. And fortunately we are all on pretty good places in life right now,

Keep your chin up bro, and your eye on the prize of that degree.

Understood. You have to self preserve anyway. It's natural.

I care about people in general, but only stress regarding my loved ones. And fortunately we are all on pretty good places in life right now,

Keep your chin up bro, and your eye on the prize of that degree.

That's the plan dude, just another year to go. Finish line is in sight.

Archived