Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I wish I had a lot of money. Like, not just a small fortune, I mean like Scrooge McDuck, Bill Gates, Michael Jordan kind of money. That would be great...working is for the birds.

- Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

- If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.

- If he goes to see a movie, it'll cost him $7.00, but he'll make $18,550 while he's there.

- If he decides to have a 5 minute egg, he'll make $618 while boiling it.

- He makes $7,415/hr more than minimum wage.

- He'll make $3,710 while watching each episode of Friends.

- If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.

- If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $2.00 every second.

- He'll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.

- If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 450 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has today.

Gates and Jordan are not in the same category. Scrooge McDuck is a fictional cartoon character.

On a related subject, i bought 5 Mega Millions tix tonight. $267 million jackpot.

- Michael Jordan having "retired," with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.

- If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 450 years, he'll still have less than Bill Gates has today.

Gates and Jordan are not in the same category. Scrooge McDuck is a fictional cartoon character.

On a related subject, i bought 5 Mega Millions tix tonight. $267 million jackpot.

At 178,100 a day for 450 years it works out to $29,252,952,000 - how much is Gates worth? I didn't think he was over 10 billion - i could be wrong though.

At 178,100 a day for 450 years it works out to $29,252,952,000 - how much is Gates worth? I didn't think he was over 10 billion - i could be wrong though.

It varies daily with the price of Microsoft stock. Right now he is worth right about $30 billion.

At one point he was at close to double that.

Archived