Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Michael Scott: Get me Armani.

Pam Beesly: A suit?

Michael Scott: On the phone!

Pam Beesly: Like the main company number 'cause I'm going to have to call information--

Michael Scott: Where's Armani? He's on the phone. Too slow. You're not going to Paris! I'm so much better then you are.

:ols:

Michael: I owe you an apology.

Pam: You finished the movie.

Michael: Yeah. It was awesome. Big surprise ending. Won't ruin it for you.

Pam: No. Go ahead.

Michael: Meryl Streep is the bad guy. Never see it coming. Anyways, if I was mean in any way to you, I am sorry. I just want what's best for you, Mo Chuisle.

Pam: Mo Chuisle. He's watching Million Dollar Baby... He's gonna try to kill me.

Their bassist is from my area.

But you may also like these guys:

http://www.myspace.com/ithebreather

I'm good friends with the drummer. They've been playing some big shows. Just trying to get their name out there. Very similar to ABR. I may start a thread for them.

Dude this band is legit. They have that ABR breakdown style. I like that. The drummer is a beast.

You need to change your sig. :D Because now a person born on the last playoff win is less than a month old. :pfft:

I know, I know. Trust me, I heard the week's worth of incesant **** from our resident 'Boys fan at the office.

(BTW, I now refer to him as "Mr. Quiet" for obvious reasons.) :D

All the crazy people going and seeing the panda made me :rotflmao:

They interviewed the driver of the Fedex truck who was taking Tai Shan to the airport and I quote "I wasnt nervous, I had done this before back in 2000. I had a good nights sleep last night" Just the way he said it all smug-like...it was as if he was about to perform brain surgery on the POTUS. :hysterical:

Then the mother with the little 3 year old adopted Chinese girl: "Shes actually from the same area where Tai Shan was born so we figured we'd bring her over here to say goodbye"....:wtf:

:ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: :ols:

All the crazy people going and seeing the panda made me :rotflmao:

They interviewed the driver of the Fedex truck who was taking Tai Shan to the airport and I quote "I wasnt nervous, I had done this before back in 2000. I had a good nights sleep last night" Just the way he said it all smug-like...it was as if he was about to perform brain surgery on the POTUS. :hysterical:

Then the mother with the little 3 year old adopted Chinese girl: "Shes actually from the same area where Tai Shan was born so we figured we'd bring her over here to say goodbye"....:wtf:

:ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: :ols:

30axob9.jpg

It's funny how the memory worked fine when I plugged it in last night, but then 6 hours later the computer's freaking out and I had to waste ****ing 50 minutes removing and inserting memory and getting blue screens and bull**** like that

Stupid computer

Interesting old pics on hiding a airplane factory

http://thinkorthwim.com/2007/08/19/1034/

During World War II the Army Corps of Engineers needed to hide the Lockheed Burbank Aircraft Plant to protect it from a Japanese air attack. They covered it with camouflage netting and trompe l’oeil to make it look like a rural subdivision from the air.

Archived