• Blog Entries

• By TK in ES Coverage
      The Bill Callahan era began here at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami. For the first quarter it was really,really bad football being played by both teams. 
      The Redskins were determined to establish the Run game. The First Quarter all they established was that they still couldn’t run. Or pass. Or do much of anything. 

It wasn’t until the 2nd Quarter that Peterson was able to start ripping the worst Run D in the League for chunks of 18 & 24 yards. The Skins managed to score a TD with a 25 yard pass to Scary Terry McLaurin. 

The Dolphins would open the Second Half only managing five plays before the Redskins would get the ball punted back to them. They would run a balanced run/pass attack of six plays for 70 yards in 1:25 ending in McLaurin’s second touchdown of the day. The Defense would then get a turnover allowing the Offense to get to Field Goal range and add another 3 points to make the score 17-3. 

To open the Fourth Quarter, Hopkins would miss a 55 yard Field Goal, leaving the score at 17-3.  After being sacked five times, the Dolphins would pull their own switcharoo at QB and go to Ryan “Neckbeard” Fitzpatrick which resulted in a touchdown drive for them, making it 17-10. They went for & recovered the Onside Kick. They also managed to not score any points after that. The Dolphins would find theirselves with ball at the 2:00 Warning. Fitzpatrick would take them on a 9 play 75 yard touchdown drive with six seconds remaining on the clock. Miami went for the win with the 2 Point Conversion and failed. The Redskins would recover the onside kick by Miami and Keenum took a knee to get the Redskins their first win of the season. 
stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

i've never been to krystal's... but the booger sandwiches do sound tasty

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you're in the south, go there. These small burgers with pickles, cheese & onions or chicken filet small sandwiches you can eat a lot of and not feel so guilty. Open 24 hours. Great midnight snacks.

No boogers. Just pickles. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you're in the south, go there. These small burgers with pickles, cheese & onions or chicken filet small sandwiches you can eat a lot of and not feel so guilty. Open 24 hours. Great midnight snacks.

No boogers. Just pickles. ;)

That does sound good... I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Which came first:

The noun luggage?

Or the verb to lug?

Actually it started with the first guy to check into a hotel and say "Hey ya big lug, grab my bags!"

• Like 1

"Might I add." Funny how someone says this AFTER they added. :)

Its kind of like when someone says - "Can I ask you a question?"

Ummm..... you just did.

Ummm..... you just did.

Or "Mind you,"........ I've noticed a lot of real northerners do this, Vikings almost, and especially Canadians. Anyone concur?

You knows those cookies the dinosaur poster gives you at the front of harris-teeters?

i went there today

and he was wiped clean

i tried to go to the front manager people at the counter

but they ignored me

where should i go to report this type of thing?

You knows those cookies the dinosaur poster gives you at the front of harris-teeters?

i went there today

and he was wiped clean

i tried to go to the front manager people at the counter

but they ignored me

where should i go to report this type of thing?

The Cookie Monster. He knows cookies: "C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me. Cookie, cookie, cookie, that's good enough for me."

The Cookie Monster. He knows cookies: "C is for Cookie, that's good enough for me. Cookie, cookie, cookie, that's good enough for me."

hmmmmm

do you know where to find him?

he wasnt in the yellow pages

Ummm..... you just did.

The correct way to punctuate the phrase "I know it's none of my business, but . . . " is to place a period immediatly before the "but". Do not use unnecessary violence in providing the person with his period. Shooting him will be a momentary pleasure only, and will doubtless get you talked about. .

Robert Heinlein. (Lazarus Long?)

How come I don't look any older to myself but I do to everyone else

1) you're over 30.

2) you are only as old as you feel. :D

Why are the months of February through August the longest? Oh yeah, it's post-season. :doh:

1) you're over 30.

2) you are only as old as you feel. :D

Why are the months of February through August the longest? Oh yeah, it's post-season. :doh:

Where in the "Neck" do you reside?

How come I don't look any older to myself but I do to everyone else

I'd been noticing a similar effect for years.

Seems I really haven't aged much since 18. But when I pass a school bus, it's full of kids.

When I went to High School, it was full of grownups.