Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

15 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

Had. A seizure yesterday. Face looks like I got in the ring with Mike Tyson.  😱

My friend had a seizure in front of me at lunch in sixth grade.  I didn't know what was happening. The Janitor ran over and kept her from swallowing and biting her tongue.  24 years later, she is doing well with two kids.  Wish you luck man.

33 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I turn 45 on Friday. As a giant **** you, life has given me the flu as an early birthday present (for the first time ever).

Holy ****...every fiber of my body  hurts and it feels like I've been run over by a truck..repeatedly. Thank god for Tamiflu (assuming it works).

Need some Pho. 

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I turn 45 on Friday. As a giant **** you, life has given me the flu as an early birthday present (for the first time ever).

Holy ****...every fiber of my body  hurts and it feels like I've been run over by a truck..repeatedly. Thank god for Tamiflu (assuming it works).

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Need some Pho. 

No, he needs to stop acting like a ****ing ****.  It’s just the flu.  Drink some Pedialite and suck it up.

Oh and use that to wash down some concrete mix.  So you can harden the **** up.

sorry.  Feel better bro.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

No, he needs to stop acting like a ****ing ****.  It’s just the flu.  Drink some Pedialite and suck it up.

Oh and use that to wash down some concrete mix.  So you can harden the **** up.

sorry.  Feel better bro.

Thanks for the love...I'm definitely soft. My dad was career Navy, fell through a roof at nearly 60, broke 17 ribs and his back, punctured a lung, and he was up walking two days later. Me..I'm crippled by a virus.

5 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Get your flu shots, people! 

5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

I did in October. 

That's probably because this year's flu vaccine isn't a very good match to the strain that's predominantly circulating.

There's a mismatch in the flu shot -- and it's not good news for children

This year's flu vaccine is "not a very good match" for a common strain of the flu that's especially tough on children, according to the nation's top infectious disease doctor.

"It's not a very good match for B/Victoria," said Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, referring to the strain. "It's not an awful match, but it's not a very good match."

That's because the vaccine is a 58% match for B/Victoria, according to CDC data released last week. That means if your child is exposed to B/Victoria, there's a 58% chance that their flu shot will be well matched to protect against it.

There's a 42% chance that the vaccine won't be well-matched for B/Victoria, so the shot won't do a great job of keeping them from getting the flu. But it could help protect them from getting so sick that they develop life-threatening complications, Fauci said.

Click on the link for the full article

So i watched "no country for old men" last night.

Saw that it had excellent reviews so figured I'd check it out.

I admit I was distracted and didn't pay anywhere near enough attention to the dialogue but by the end I was thinking it was probably the dumbest movie I had ever seen.

With about 5 minutes to go I said to my wife I have a feeling this is going to be a very unsatisfying ending and then it literally just ended.

Please someone who caught the plot explain to me what I missed.

Ty.

Edit, I just watched a YouTube video fully expecting an eye opening moment and still nothing.

I get what they were trying to portray I just dont think it was that deep or worthy of great ratings.

Again maybe just me or maybe me and that YouTuber are still missing something. 

3 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

@redskinss  Dude was going around assassinating people with a silenced SHOTGUN.  Flipping coins for your life.  Good movie.

I admit I did enjoy that part of it.

I would have sworn it was Quentin Tarrantino and was shocked when I looked it up that it wasn't. 

I was just expecting some sort of sixth sense or the usual suspects ending and then it was just over.

2 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I admit I did enjoy that part of it.

I would have sworn it was Quentin Tarrantino and was shocked when I looked it up that it wasn't. 

I was just expecting some sort of sixth sense or the usual suspects ending and then it was just over.

That's the mystery.  You have to think about what they were thinking with that ending. It's like you have to make it up in your own mind.

Archived