stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

5 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Now I am loathe to even post anything here. This could so easily be a stealth "Suicide by Mod" snare for the amusement of some.

we don't need to set any traps when we have such dedicated ledge-leapers and bridge-jumpers

(this is where technically i should leave the thread closed)

your comments are about moderating the thread...that's something we just spent two days reminding everyone was a rule violation and not to do it...to put it in the feedback forum....and right after i ask if we can go a while without a situation arising where another moderating post/intervention was called for...but i don't want numerous others who were doing fine to go without

to help that, you and @abdcskins are banned from the thread until you hear otherwise from staff

don't pm me---i'm fine with you both when you're not being dumbasses (no one was banned and title restored as was planned)

c'mon...this is easy enough....post as had always been done before stuff got so overboard....don't post music videos at all and don't just post memes....and avoid basic rule violations.....sure, at times use pictures/gifs IF relevant to your actual thought

So the Christmas party was awesome, I immediately went to play basketball.  Women crushing on me, the hottest of the hot was especially.  Ego is too much, somebody STOP MEEEHHH!

But at the end of the night I had an incident where I got pissed off and left.  Talked about it thoroughly with my mom and best friend.  All is well it seems.

Joking back and forth with said-hottie doctor, a dude came up to me and told me to slap her.  I asked him what? So he repeated himself. I said if any woman gets slapped it's going down, as I pointed my finger to the ground. And then I left.

Hottie was asking everyone where I went, and then texted me dearly worried.  Mexican/Irish.

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BEDSPRING.

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

So the Christmas party was awesome, I immediately went to play basketball.  Women crushing on me, the hottest of the hot was especially.  Ego is too much, somebody STOP MEEEHHH!

But at the end of the night I had an incident where I got pissed off and left.  Talked about it thoroughly with my mom and best friend.  All is well it seems.

Joking back and forth with said-hottie doctor, a dude came up to me and told me to slap her.  I asked him what? So he repeated himself. I said if any woman gets slapped it's going down, as I pointed my finger to the ground. And then I left.

Hottie was asking everyone where I went, and then texted me dearly worried.  Mexican/Irish.

WE'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER BEDSPRING.

Go get yourself a physical.

• Haha 3

Finally decided to get a dash cam yesterday after someone pulled some weird **** out on 124 near where I live.

Pulled up beside them at a light, wasn't looking at them, then they took off, and later down the road did a near dead red stop and made me nearly swerve to miss them. Then they took off again and banked down a residential street.

Got pissed and thought about following them, but calmed downed down immediately and kept going. I'll choose to believe they were just having a full retard moment, and it wasn't anything malicious. Next time some craziness happens though, it will be on camera. I ain't playing around with humans anymore.

Btw, Damascus' HS football team is really really good. Just won state. Been telling myself I'd go to one of their games. Maybe next year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I use google as spell check and was wondering how to spell beastality but I don’t got google safe search on. I got hella gross as results. 

for the record, you spelled it incorrectly.

that's awesome, beal (and happy belated) :)

do you look anywhere near as cool as the guitar? 

i'm picturing you onstage just by your posting...not sure about my results...i get a kirk cousins minn jersey with the int'l "no" symbol over it, but that's all

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

that's awesome, beal (and happy belated) :)

do you look anywhere near as cool as the guitar? 

i'm picturing you onstage just by your posting...not sure about my results...i get a kirk cousins minn jersey with the int'l "no" symbol over it, but that's all

So glad you asked!  Here’s me half in the bag, in my custom Codeine Bryant Lakers jersey, hammering out the Metal at the Whiskey in Hollywood with Judas Priest.  Stick through the 5:00 mark for premium broken string/backup guitar shenanigans!!

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

beal, i wish we had a smiley you could leave that was like 5 trophies---that's exactly what i was hoping for :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Could snow on Wednesday...

I'll take snow over rain. At least people freak out an ounce of over snow here. Rain like today? It's on some Noah's flood type **** and people still wanna Tailgate and do 70+ and other nonsense. 

I find myself really hating shopping areas this time of the year.

I like shopping in general..but something about the aisles being overfilled with stock and 5x the number of people shopping at stores has triggered some sense of claustrophobia that i didn't know I had.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 1

It's been beautiful here in Cedar Park since last Monday, warm weather and no rain. Tomorrow it changes. Went grocery shopping today and have a variety of things to cook. And bonus, pineapple upside down cake was on sale!

So i need to pass a urinalysis for a federal job.

been forever since i had to do this.

Any advice?
I have 4 days.

~Bang

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

Any advice?
I have 4 days.

~Bang

Eat a ****load of poppy seed bagels?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Any advice?
I have 4 days.

~Bang

When is the last time you smoked marijuana or done any other drugs?

My general advice would be drink tons of water. If you only are a light smoker and smoked over a month ago I would say you don't have anything to worry about.

Edited by abdcskins

42 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Gotta say, this looks potentially much better than the putrid sequel or the mediocre remake...not that that's saying much...

Probably belongs in the upcoming movies thread

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Probably belongs in the upcoming movies thread

:ols:

it is just awesome---and it's just a few threads down

@Riggo-toni-----look how damn clueless you are---beal even modeled it for you ^_^

Damn tho, Dan Aykroyd was on Joe Rogan talkin about the OG cast being in a remake. Was hoping to see him, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver,  Rick Moranis, and Bill Murray.  That would have sent more chills then a Sub-Zero super power attack.

Filmed in Oklahoma.