Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I suspect in practice the discussion went something like this.

Coach: Tiny, I know you're 6'3" and 330 pounds but on this play I want you to line up as a WR.

Tiny: I get to catch the ball?!?!?!

Coach: No Tiny, you're a decoy.

Tiny; A what? Tiny doesn't get to catch the ball? 

Coach: No son, you just do whatever you want. 

Tiny: Can I do a cartwheel?

Coach: Sure kid.

Hint...watch the bottom of the screen.

I'd like to get some credit for the Nationals winning the World Series. I just thought about it, and I've had that signature for over a year. Notice I didn't include the Nats. So therefore, I predicted it and gave them good karma.

Just kidding, I don't like the Nationals. But I predicted it.

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

I have everyone's sigs turned off. No snowflakes, just one giant homogenous bank of snow. 

We don't know what we think, we don't know what we know. All we have to go on, is what we say and what we show...  : ( :

"You program us to love each other, then get mad when we do?"

Potential does NOT equal Production.

17 minutes ago, Aristarchus said:

oh,... and randomly.... artichokes

Artichokes are delicious. I like dipping them in a sauce I make with chopped garlic and pepper sauteed in olive oil with a little bit of butter, and white wine.

I bet most posters here don't know how to eat one, though....

I feel like I'm playing an RPG or action-adventure game when going places in this town.  Seems like there's always somebody who needs help or flags me down.  Side mission ass s***.  Just helped a guy get his dog that was running around along my busy Street.  Offered me a drink but I declined.  Mission reward: Being left alone the rest of the day.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I feel like I'm playing an RPG or action-adventure game when going places in this town.  Seems like there's always somebody who needs help or flags me down.  Side mission ass s***.  Just helped a guy get his dog that was running around along my busy Street.  Offered me a drink but I declined.  Mission reward: Being left alone the rest of the day.

Too bad you can't murder a hooker to fill that empty void...

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Have you tried bringing up the new Tool album?  “Tool Guy” can scare off pretty much anybody.

Archived