Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

^ Basically. Should've

1) Made a better version of Rise, maybe in like '96-ish instead of ten years later

2) If they wanted to continue, set the franchise moving forward in the future with John Connor, finding a way to either destroy or control the machines (maybe a trilogy for that), and after that, leave it the hell alone.

All these brainless fan appeasement action and scifi movies are getting old. Star Wars, Terminator, Predator, Die Hard, Rambo. Creed II with the lame Drago storyline. Stop it already...

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Time to admit that T3 was a perfectly good movie and a more than acceptable conclusion to the story arc.

Image result for unsure lady meme

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Also, Kristanna Loken is hotter than truck stop coffee.

Image result for unsure lady meme

AT&T has decided to shaft me.  They're changing my phone plans.  

My old plan:  6GB data, $40.  (It's really quite a bit more than $40, because of extra fees and taxes and things, and because I'm paying for the iPhone X.  But that's the nominal part of the bill, and the only part that can be changed.)  

They've decided to now offer two plans:  

3GB data: $70

9GB data: $80

So, I can either increase my data by 50%, and pay an extra $40/month, or cut it in half, and pay an extra $30/month.  

They've switched me to the 9GB plan (without asking me.)  

Oh, and my billing cycle ends in two days.  Therefore, I will have 3GB more data allowance than I used to have, for the remaining 2 days of this month.  So, two days to use it.  And I will be charged the extra $40 for this month.  

friend of mine posted this meme on facebook :rofl89:

Image result for had sex for an hour and 40 seconds last night meme

1 hour ago, Larry said:

My old plan:  6GB data, $40.  (It's really quite a bit more than $40, because of extra fees and taxes and things, and because I'm paying for the iPhone X.  But that's the nominal part of the bill, and the only part that can be changed.)  

They've decided to now offer two plans:  

3GB data: $70

9GB data: $80

So, I can either increase my data by 50%, and pay an extra $40/month, or cut it in half, and pay an extra $30/month.  

They've switched me to the 9GB plan (without asking me.)  

Oh, and my billing cycle ends in two days.  Therefore, I will have 3GB more data allowance than I used to have, for the remaining 2 days of this month.  So, two days to use it.  And I will be charged the extra $40 for this month.  

AT&T has pretty much always sucked ass.  At least in my past experiences.  Verizon Wireless, they suck now too, imo.  Wife and I switched over to Total Wireless, which uses verizon's towers, but saves a ton of money.  My suggestion, once you can pay off that new iPhone, keep it, then switch to Total Wireless, so much cheaper and it uses Verizon's towers, so it offers great coverage.

8 hours ago, Larry said:

If it makes you feel any better...

AT&T loses nearly 1 million TV customers after raising DirecTV prices

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/07/att-loses-nearly-1-million-tv-customers-after-raising-directv-prices/

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Some people make it virtually impossible to enjoy certain threads. More like one person. Always the same person.

Dont you block more people then Motumbo?  Mus be getting quoted a lot : /

My iPhone has a weather app pre-installed on it. Gives me weather info for the cities I choose. 

According to the hourly forecasts, the chance of rain today is:

2P: 20%

3P: 50%

4P: 50%

5P: 40%

6P: 40%

and continuing.

And if I scroll down, the daily forecast says that the chance of it raining, sometime today, is .....  20%. 

Do the people producing these forecasts even perform consistency checks on their own predictions?

48 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ben Wallace (next level down). 

It's the Nats thread 

See mods showed up, I was planning on a vacation from that thread while they figured that out.  It's a mess, that was wrong thread for that discussion anyway, but I have sickly feeling it's not over.

1 minute ago, Lombardi's_kid_brother said:

Can I respond or are you going to call the teacher on me again?

The relationship of sports and politics deserves it's own thread, it'll get this one temp closed.

Someone else already confessed to calling the mods on you in that thread, I'm not getting in middle of that and hope that's not where you plan to start with this.

Archived