Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

About to go to bed. 23 hours straight grinding.  Got a bonus this morning.  Time for sleep, then a 14-hour shift.  Tuesday evening and Wednesday off.  Love pushing the limits, feels more and more satisfying as I get older.  Relish the youth you still have left before you're lookin' like Steven Hawking with the opposite level of brain power.

You can't hear Dylan.

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Give the Mondays a fistful of Steel

I was 13 or 14 and we were playing street football, one of my friends older brother who was 16 or 17 then, drove down to us and he was blasting this album out of his car. It was . . .

CreativeWiltedChipmunk-size_restricted.g

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

RATM (self titled debut album) is one of my faves of all time. So much style, soul/funk, and barbed wire coming at you all at once.

Miss those dudes, man. I could never accept Audioslave 

Have you heard of Prophets of Rage?

Morello, Comerford, and Wilk (rest of RATM) fronted by Chuck D, B-Real, and DJ Lord

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

RATM (self titled debut album) is one of my faves of all time. So much style, soul/funk, and barbed wire coming at you all at once.

Miss those dudes, man. I could never accept Audioslave 

Rage is the southside of Chicago.

Audioslave is Rockville.

There are only two bands that I find have no bad songs. Led Zeppelin and Rage against the machine.

24 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

My company laid off 120 people including myself in really **** fashion and the managers who are also getting kick have been terrorizing the employees.  They been trying to work us to death until the final day so I just dropped a pto bomb until the last day since I has so much saved up.  Eat a **** folks. 

sorry about that bruh. Hopefully they pay out your PTO. Were they going to cash you out for any unused PTO? 

Edit: If they weren't going to cash you out, then even better to take it as leave.

22 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

With the Nats in the World Series and NBA season starting tonight, this is the first time in DC sports all four teams will be playing meaningful games at the same time. I don't think all four teams will ever be playing on the exact same day though.

"Meaningful" is open to interpretation.

Archived