Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Looking like the foil attachments I put on my 1980s TV antenna.

I was watching him on SVP late last night, and seeing him waving that thing around as he was gesturing while talking, was a legit "Cover Timmy's eyes" moment.

Like some mangled thousand year old warlock/goblin trying to hex someone with festering boils

43 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I was watching him on SVP late last night, and seeing him waving that thing around as he was gesturing while talking, was a legit "Cover Timmy's eyes" moment.

Like some mangled thousand year old warlock/goblin trying to hex someone with festering boils

Speaking of SVP, I've got to say - that's the only SC show I watch these days. He does such a great job recapping everything and I like the attention he gives our local teams

46 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

There were three dudes right outside my workplace last night playing with yo-yos at a pretty high level. I'm peeping on them and they're straight focused. These dudes were on Molly or something.  I was eavesdropping from the side of the hospital and they weren't saying a word. Three yo-yos at a time for each dude.

I got to staring, and I realized that if you just look at their hands, it looks like they are trying to possess the devil.  Like a witch brewing a spell at her cauldron. Creepy s*** man.

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not condoning it..but that's gangsta. 

Mf'er walked down the street from the gallery with it tucked under his arm.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not endorsing it, but that must be pretty damn exhilarating :ph34r:

Apparently stealing art is easier than you would think.  Just Ask Stephane Breitwieser:

The Secrets of the World's Greatest Art Thief

Stéphane Breitwieser robbed nearly 200 museums, amassed a collection of treasures worth more than $1.4 billion, and became perhaps the most prolific art thief in history. And as he reveals to GQ’s Michael Finkel, how Breitwieser managed to do all this is every bit as surprising as why.

Click on the link for the full story

That's fine, if you trying to put as much of this business trip on me out of pocket as you legally can, I'm gonna use this cert to go somewhere else.  Best you can do, I'll remember that next time we have a company conference calling talking about how everyone is family.  

2 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Beetlejuice is a crazy movie even still to this day. That one definitely left a big impression on me as a kid.

It definitely holds up, and yes very twisted but not very disturbung.  Originality is off the charts. I don't know a movie that reminds me of it.

I couldn't handle the seance scene at the end until I was older.  Could get through the whole movie until that s***.  Nope.  Would walk outta the room.

Archived