Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I dont even let my ass cheeks touch toilet seat when I  have to do a public #2. Matter of fact, I am terrified of public bathroom use (save for the one at my job) and would have to be near intestinal death, or in the verge of pissing myself to use one.

The things I've seen, man... Legionnaires is just the beginning. Whatever pandemic ultimately kills off a large part of the globe again, it'll start on 95 on a hot day in an ungodly rest stop bathroom probably near Smithfield

2 hours ago, twa said:

Deer

Reminds me, bout time for the deer gladiator fights to come around again in the front yard.

They were out fighting each other in the front yard last year, headbutting and kicking and ****, and others crowded around to the point where you could almost caption 'Yo I got $50 on Jimmy"

**** is insane

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

I think I've developed crab allergies. Had a few yesterday and broke out into itchy hives about 4 hours after, first time that has ever happened :(

Happened to me once after eating some mussels in Baltimore. Didn't eat any shellfish for about five years after that. Then one day started again. I don't eat much shellfish anymore and certainly not out of the Gulf. Lots of foreign shellfish too, without any controls over them.

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I think I've developed crab allergies. Had a few yesterday and broke out into itchy hives about 4 hours after, first time that has ever happened :(

That happened to me with mustard in my late twenties. I f***ing love mustard.  Makes me break out with pimples and redness for days.  I can still have a little here and there so I save it for when I eat dinner at my 'rents. They don't want to hear that allergy bull****.

Archived