stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

I hate messing with cooleyfan all the time, but I cant help it sometimes. I swear he's one of them cats who's parents waited til he was like 12 to tell him Santa wasn't real...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

You small-minded, ****. Ghost Egon will come and help the remaining GB in their time of need-best plot device and tribute ever.

I'd rather they catch ghost-Egon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'd rather they catch ghost-Egon.

also acceptable 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hate messing with cooleyfan all the time, but I cant help it sometimes. I swear he's one of them cats who's parents waited til he was like 12 to tell him Santa wasn't real...

dude. our early 20s intern who plays magic the gathering, doesnt drink alcohol or coffee referred to a prostitute as a "night worker" today.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Egon is the splinter cell for the squad, Slimer his recon drone, then ghost Marshmallow Man appears at the end when all seems lost, smashing spirits like an alcoholic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since y’all bring up Ghostbusters...A couple facts about Ray Parker Jr.

 

1.  He’s a bonafide rags to riches American guitar hero.  Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Supremes, Barry White, etc.  The dude can play his ass off.

 

2.  He wrote the theme song in 48 hours and was later sued by Huey Lewis for plagiarism.  Ray settled.

 

3.  He still tours and has a strong fanbase.  About 9 months ago he made some news for suing United Airlines.  Apparently, several very valuable touring guitars were damaged in transit...which happens frequently with United, or so I’ve heard.

 

Anyway, the song is good.  Crank it up!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

⬆️

 

Ray Parker Jr. plays guitar with Stevie Wonder in one of the greatest live songs I've ever seen. Sesame Street performance.

 

Take a deep breath, a shot, and a toke.

 

Jam out:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, all this time I thought it was a white dude that sang that song...

 

Well, kinda.  You can see it...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Under Siege is a great late night movie.  It's got everything.  Gary Busey in his coked out finest in a bizarre crossdressing murder scene and Tommy Lee Jones acting crazy while working together in a ridiculous plot to take over a battleship full of Marines with a few handguns and not much else.  Vintage Steven Seagal doing Seagal things.  Erika Eleniak busting out of a cake topless.  There's also a bunch of "that guy" types, ones you've seen in bunches of other movies but don't know their names.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had enough.  I'm trying to watch Matrix 2, cox wants to charge me to rent it, Amazon Prime wants to charge me to rent it, too, netflix doesnt have it.  I tried going legit, these streaming services lost track of the point we were trying to make.  I'm going back to kodi, I tried playing nice, now I'm getting played, two can play at that game. 

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Can I get a ruling on this?

 

 

 

Value Price No Doubt vs. Value Price Pantera.  I appreciate what they're doing though.  Pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Under Siege is a great late night movie.  It's got everything.  Gary Busey in his coked out finest in a bizarre crossdressing murder scene and Tommy Lee Jones acting crazy while working together in a ridiculous plot to take over a battleship full of Marines with a few handguns and not much else.  Vintage Steven Seagal doing Seagal things.  Erika Eleniak busting out of a cake topless.  There's also a bunch of "that guy" types, ones you've seen in bunches of other movies but don't know their names.  

 

Hell yeah.  I can't remember, it was either Costner's No Way Out of Under Siege...first time I saw bewbs.  Eleniak was a bombshell in that movie.

 

Casey Ryback is a bad man and one helluva chef 

 

 

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I've had enough.  I'm trying to watch Matrix 2, cox wants to charge me to rent it, Amazon Prime wants to charge me to rent it, too, netflix doesnt have it.  I tried going legit, these streaming services lost track of the point we were trying to make.  I'm going back to kodi, I tried playing nice, now I'm getting played, two can play at that game. 

 

Kodi has had some major changes over the past 6 months. A lot more stable again.  And streams that actually work.  

 

Real Debrid is a MUST, though.

Edited by Chew
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chew said:

 

Kodi has had some major changes over the past 6 months. A lot more stable again.  And streams that actually work.  

 

Real Debrid is a MUST, though.

 

Very nice,  better then Turbo build? That's last one I was messing with

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Pretty sure I have ADD. My doctor gave me Adderall but I'm afraid to take it.

 

I used to take adderall as a teenager, why you scared to take it?  If I knew then what I know now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.