Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Everone knows that the females are larger than the males but that wasn't depicted.

Doubtful. Whens the last time the average person picked up a nature/wildlife/insect book? Even if you turn to a channel like NatGeo it'll probably be some "Billy Joe dun caught 'em a chupacabra!" type **** 😂

5 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

People saying they can't wait for campfires and cool nights.

I'm over here thinking about how I would set the trenches up for a company snowball fight.

Snotty new person catching that Randy Johnson high heat.

I think one of my (likely several) childhood concussions probably came from a snowball fight . Another one probably came from dodgeball. Got blasted in the brain by one of those big husky kid types at recess once, trying to pirouette

35 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I want you to remember this Summer, next time you want to start pleading to the weather gods for warmth when we're freezing our nuts off in about 4 months.

#warheadwarming

Oh don't get me wrong I prefer it warmer, just saying I remember being a kid and it already being hoodie and sweats weather by now. I still got my fan rocking.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think one of my (likely several) childhood concussions probably came from a snowball fight . Another one probably came from dodgeball. Got blasted in the brain by one of those big husky kid types at recess once, trying to pirouette

In 9th grade I was playing this stupid game where people on the opposite sides of a basketball court had to make a baseline jumper then race to pick up a basketball sitting at half court.  I eventually get matched up with our star varsity linebacker, and we make our shots at the same time.  Collided heads.

I stayed standing, he smiled at me, and I smiled at all 12 of him.

I hated those especially if you collided heads with one of those Frankenstein noggin ass dudes.

Pretty sure I mentioned before one of my last ever school fights was against this Samoan kid. Big ass dude. Swung on him and he grabbed me and headbutted me and in that moment it was like I could see myself floating on a victorean bed comfortably, gliding through the quantam realm like in AntMan or something.

Kid had a head made of star metal.

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

People saying they can't wait for campfires and cool nights.

I'm over here thinking about how I would set the trenches up for a company snowball fight.

Snotty new person catching that Randy Johnson high heat.

If take a page from Crazy Horse and run the Brave line, while the rest of my troops flank your sad wall and wipe you out.

Archived