stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CrypticVillain said:

Just realized I'm thirty... Which means a lot of people are 15 years older than they were when I first joined... Y'all old bammas. 😂

 

How do you just realize you're 30? You didnt subconsciously put your coffin on layaway like I did? 😂

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

 

The scariest thing about this cartoon is the depiction of the female praying manties with lipstick 💄! Everone knows that the females are larger than the males but that wasn't depicted.

 

I didn't see it as lipstick.  I saw it as blood.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, First Colony said:

 

I didn't see it as lipstick.  I saw it as blood.

 

Maybe that's a difference of observation between women and men. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

 Everone knows that the females are larger than the males but that wasn't depicted.

 

Doubtful. Whens the last time the average person picked up a nature/wildlife/insect book? Even if you turn to a channel like NatGeo it'll probably be some "Billy Joe dun caught 'em a chupacabra!" type **** 😂

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't remember it being this hot in mid-September in years past. #globalwarming

 

I want you to remember this Summer, next time you want to start pleading to the weather gods for warmth when we're freezing our nuts off in about 4 months.

 

#warheadwarming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People saying they can't wait for campfires and cool nights.

 

I'm over here thinking about how I would set the trenches up for a company snowball fight.

 

Snotty new person catching that Randy Johnson high heat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

People saying they can't wait for campfires and cool nights.

 

I'm over here thinking about how I would set the trenches up for a company snowball fight.

 

Snotty new person catching that Randy Johnson high heat.

 

I think one of my (likely several) childhood concussions probably came from a snowball fight . Another one probably came from dodgeball. Got blasted in the brain by one of those big husky kid types at recess once, trying to pirouette

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

I want you to remember this Summer, next time you want to start pleading to the weather gods for warmth when we're freezing our nuts off in about 4 months.

 

#warheadwarming

Oh don't get me wrong I prefer it warmer, just saying I remember being a kid and it already being hoodie and sweats weather by now. I still got my fan rocking.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

I think one of my (likely several) childhood concussions probably came from a snowball fight . Another one probably came from dodgeball. Got blasted in the brain by one of those big husky kid types at recess once, trying to pirouette

 

In 9th grade I was playing this stupid game where people on the opposite sides of a basketball court had to make a baseline jumper then race to pick up a basketball sitting at half court.  I eventually get matched up with our star varsity linebacker, and we make our shots at the same time.  Collided heads.

 

I stayed standing, he smiled at me, and I smiled at all 12 of him.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hated those especially if you collided heads with one of those Frankenstein noggin ass dudes.

 

Pretty sure I mentioned before one of my last ever school fights was against this Samoan kid. Big ass dude. Swung on him and he grabbed me and headbutted me and in that moment it was like I could see myself floating on a victorean bed comfortably, gliding through the quantam realm like in AntMan or something.

 

Kid had a head made of star metal.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

People saying they can't wait for campfires and cool nights.

 

I'm over here thinking about how I would set the trenches up for a company snowball fight.

 

Snotty new person catching that Randy Johnson high heat.

If take a page from Crazy Horse and run the Brave line, while the rest of my troops flank your sad wall and wipe you out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

If take a page from Crazy Horse and run the Brave line, while the rest of my troops flank your sad wall and wipe you out.

 

Snowball be splashing like this when it hits you:

 

277769751_source(1).gif.66a4432c929f41948956734ac0cb9708.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody else get legit scared the next time you went to the mall around Christmas after seeing that Santa scene for the first time???

 

That **** was terrifying. I put dude on the same level as Chucky and Uncle Frank back then

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

 

Dude, get me Yao Ming's autograph. Please and Thanks. 

Otherwise...

What's tall? 5-8 ? 

I wanna say he was probably about 6'2"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

⬆️

 

One of the most fulfilling moments in film history is when he beats that redheaded stepchild's ass.

Never seen it. Which one is it? Any good?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.