Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Spent yesterday with the parents, dad and I watched the game...but moreso shot the s*** on comedy and music.

We have this thing where we trade youtube videos that each other likes back and forth.

He's always been a huge Lou Reed fan, so he showed me two Lou Reed live songs.

Holy **** man.  I was silent.  If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

He liked the Bill Burr and Dave Chappelle bits I showed him.

My favorite thing he showed me was 🔥:

20 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

This maybe be insensitive but me beating up an effeminate (gay) male is not a good look in the eyes of public and not worth getting in trouble. 

I'm proud of you for overthinking it, but you have every right to call someone out for grabbing you where you dont want to be grabbed.  If my kid got suspended for punching someone that did that to them I'd cuss out the school and take my kid out for ice cream for defending them and talk about it, they must of punched them for a reason

@PokerPacker for women, I'd say context matters, and it being someone you want to sleep with might not always be the best determining factor if it's an inappropriate setting, like work or I already have a ring on my finger.  Everyone has right to draw their lines, hitting a woman isnt neccesary to get your point across, I seriously dont get why dudes do that

58 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Stop it, tell me that's not true.  That must of been an algorithm, and hypocritical one at that, tF?

Nope,, 100% true.

In FACT, they hit you with a screen that talks to you like your dad.
Once you delete the tweet your suspension can begin.. Would you like to delete your offensive tweet?
Click the button and the clock started.

had to be an algorithm, but..  lol.. i mean does it really think taking someone's lunch money over twitter is a real threat?

~Bang

1 minute ago, Bang said:

Nope,, 100% true.

Once you delete the tweet the 12 hours start.. Would you like to defeat your offensive tweet?

had to be an algorithm, but..  lol.. i mean does it really think taking someone's lunch money over twitter is a real threat?

~Bang

And doing nothing about Trumps account?  This isn't the thread for politics, but I'm so tired of twitter trying to figure out how to protect freedom of speech, that's not their job.  In an attempt not to take sides, theyve chosen one anyway.

25 minutes ago, Bang said:

Nope,, 100% true.

Once you delete the tweet your suspension can begin.. Would you like to delete your offensive tweet?

~Bang

Wouldve loved to see the algorithm if you sentenced him online to death by cannon fire

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Wouldve loved to see the algorithm if you sentenced him online to death by cannon fire

"Go back where you came from" = banned??

"Grandmother glad she doesnt have to see you" = permbanned??

Your suggestion = automatically forwarded to Secret Service?  

I'm done, disappointed on current state of affairs is nothing new, another day that ends in Y

Archived