Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man...just had my going away luncheon.  38 people showed up to say farewell to a brotha.  Some folks that had retired and others that had moved onto other agencies came out to wish me well.  The love was real.  It quite literally was standing room only to bid farewell to Chewdy.  They asked for a speech, and I may....may have leaked a bit of awesome.   :wub:

And I don't drink anymore.  Like....it's been years.  But they managed to talk me into having 3 margaritas.  I was chatty as hell, posing for pictures, and they got me to pose with a teddy bear downtown :rofl89:

I've been at my current job since 2013, and it's just now really hitting me that I'm outta here.  I'm the only one not teleworking tomorrow, so it'll be an empty office.  Going to be a legit Fresh Prince finale type moment :(  

A lot more responsibility at my next job, but I think my dick's big enough to **** all of it.  

^ I honestly want to watch all those movies again to see if I can catch all the low key moments of incest, rape sexual molestation, mass murder, etc that I missed as a kid.

I recall an ep of the Animated X-Men that used to come on FoxKids back in the '90s on Saturdays, and Mister Sinister and the Nasty Boys had kidnapped Cyclops and Jean Grey as part of some genetic mutation experiment.

The part I missed as a kid but recognized as an adult (when I watched it again like a decade go) was when Sinister strapped Cyclops to a board and took out a big hose and aimed it down toward his junk with a sadistic grin on his face, then the camera cuts to Cyclops screaming, or, something. 😂😂😂.

The things execs know they can get over on the youngins.

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Man...just had my going away luncheon.  38 people showed up to say farewell to a brotha.  Some folks that had retired and others that had moved onto other agencies came out to wish me well.  The love was real.  It quite literally was standing room only to bid farewell to Chewdy.  They asked for a speech, and I may....may have leaked a bit of awesome.   :wub:

And I don't drink anymore.  Like....it's been years.  But they managed to talk me into having 3 margaritas.  I was chatty as hell, posing for pictures, and they got me to pose with a teddy bear downtown :rofl89:

I've been at my current job since 2013, and it's just now really hitting me that I'm outta here.  I'm the only one not teleworking tomorrow, so it'll be an empty office.  Going to be a legit Fresh Prince finale type moment :(  

A lot more responsibility at my next job, but I think my dick's big enough to **** all of it.  

That's awesome man. Can't imagine leaving my job.  Mopper that night be coming across puddles of tears and snot.

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Neil was on one during their last podcast. It has become famous already for Neil cutting off Joe and being rude.

I love both of these cats man, but Neil was on that spicy sugar.

NDT seems to have gotten a bit too big for his britches and is becoming insufferable.  I listened to some of this yesterday and there's no doubt he's a smart dude who's passionate about science and that's great...but not only was cutting Joe off and being rude annoying, it's like he's trying to mic drop or blow your mind with every piece of information he gives.   

Archived