Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

38 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

@d0ublestr0ker0ll what song is Bonham's best drum performance?  Not including live recordings, studio albums only.

You have to break them up into different categories.

My opinion (which may change from time to time)

Straightforwardness: Achilles last stand

Blues drumming: The lemon song

Time signature changes: Nobody's fault but mine

Bass drum pedal: Good times bad times

Creativeness: In my Time of dying

Sorry I know you didn't ask for it, but greatest live performance:

Greatest drum solo:

The way he pounds the drums during that live black and white, Dazed & Confused. After the first verse. Never gets old.

So young, about to enter their prime as musicians. Which would be the Royal Albert Hall concert. Page switching from the Tele to the Les Paul. Plant still able to hit all the high notes..

Pretty sure we can expect an "After Death Blood".  Where Sly digs out of his tomb and ravages people in Arlington Cemetery.

No but for real, I like the fact that he's defending his ranch in this new film. That setting is so peaceful to him to the point where you will want him to defend that **** like the boss that he is.

I really liked the last Rambo movie.  Chopping folks up in the Technical with the 50.  Entire movie is good.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I really liked the last Rambo movie.  Chopping folks up in the Technical with the 50.  Entire movie is good.

Hell yeah, dawg.  That scene gave me goosies.  Sawing bammas in half with the sharpie-sized rounds.  :headbang:

Right up there with the Predator and T2 minigun scenes, and Vasquez and Drake thumpin' with those incinerators in Aliens.  Heavy on the testosterone.  RAWR!

Image result for i am all that is man gif

10 minutes ago, Chew said:

Hell yeah, dawg.  That scene gave me goosies.  <--uncomfortably unmanly, because feelings and use of the term "goosies"  by a grown man Sawing bammas in half with the sharpie-sized rounds. <---- very manly because of the enjoyment of visual carnage 

source.gif

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Pretty sure we can expect an "After Death Blood".  Where Sly digs out of his tomb and ravages people in Arlington Cemetery.

No but for real, I like the fact that he's defending his ranch in this new film. That setting is so peaceful to him to the point where you will want him to defend that **** like the boss that he is.

The last Rambo movie was the best since the first one, imo.  This new one looks like it might be really good from the trailers.

Archived