Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hear theres a new Streets of Rage out/coming out.

Just watched a gameplay video of it.  Joint looks like Streets of Rage 2, with better graphics.

That means it will definitely be fun, but I've always had this idea the beat-em-up genre could make a tremendous comeback if you made it a third-person overhead view.  With today's graphics and depth of gameplay.

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Just watched a gameplay video of it.  Joint looks like Streets of Rage 2, with better graphics.

That means it will definitely be fun, but I've always had this idea the beat-em-up genre could make a tremendous comeback if you made it a third-person overhead view.  With today's graphics and depth of gameplay.

The new call of duty is cross-platform, xbox, PC, and PS4.  Chew & Stroker, together on the battlefield.  Join me, Tazinski, and Doc on the dark side as we destroy little kids and then insult them afterwards.

Random - I've seen Jaws probably 50 times.  Never noticed the shooting star until just now.  Googled it, apparently it was real and just so happened to get caught in that tight shot of Scheider loading his revolver.  Also random, Dreyfuss is only 28 in that movie...but with the 70s beard and fro, dude looks 40.  

Quint's monologue about the USS Indy still gives me chills.  Scheider and Dreyfuss were great, but it was Shaw that carried the 2nd and 3rd acts of that film.  Spiels really nailed it with the cast.  I love movies.  

One movie mistake I can never not see anymore in Jaws, an extra looks directly at the camera. Think it's when they meet with the mayor as the Ferry comes in, and a guy getting off the ferry looks right into the lens.

How they didn't catch it I don't know.

1 hour ago, Chew said:

The new call of duty is cross-platform, xbox, PC, and PS4.  Chew & Stroker, together on the battlefield.  Join me, Tazinski, and Doc on the dark side as we destroy little kids and then insult them afterwards.

I Andrew Lucked COD and multiplayer games altogether after Black Ops 2.

This new one seems promising, but I haven't looked much into it.

I still play the old CODs 1 playa for s**** and giggles.

I get nostalgic about the multiplayer sometimes, but briefly.  I quickly remember the anger it got out of me.

I'm a better person now.

1 hour ago, China said:

So, in other words, it's Wednesday.

Or a day that ends in "y"

44 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Not enough time in the day. Between work, working out, and partying I can barely find the time. 

Those are solid reasons, took forever between my ps3 and ps4

32 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Still get on Modern Warfare multiplayer from time to time.  The other CoD's that I've tried have lost me.

The days of CoD4...

845380.gif.c9956683bf8c3162167644d6a4751213.gif

Are there still bamas hacking that game?  I swear once Activision stops maintaining their games it's a f****** Houdini fest.

Definitely the worst part of a new game coming out every year, you have to say goodbye to the old games being played at the highest intensity. Gradually, they become a barren wasteland.

Last time I played cod4 the only game mode I could find a match on was team deathmatch, which was one of the weakest game modes in that game.

I agree with Doc, time restraints have a lot to do with it.

Archived