Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Disney really bout to make live action versions of all their animated films?  Jus saw trailer for lady and the tramp, guess that buys them some time to come out with something original, but damn.  Jus let me know when you plan to do Brave Little Toaster so I can request that day off

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Disney really bout to make live action versions of all their animated films?  Jus saw trailer for lady and the tramp, guess that buys them some time to come out with something original, but damn.  Jus let me know when you plan to do Brave Little Toaster so I can request that day off

I think ive had about enough of Disneys tyranny

Unless they do American Tale in like Pixar format. Then i have no choice but to give in

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think ive had about enough of Disneys tyranny

Unless they do American Tale in like Pixar format. Then i have no choice but to give in

What have you done? You do realize this is going to get picked up by one of their algorithms and expedited jus because you posted that?

Like, where does this stop?  Did someone see the trailer for Cats and throw something against the wall because they were in planning phase for The Aristocats or say they can do it better?  

They probably in their Mickey Mouse shaped doctor strangle love lair saying Ureka on Darkwing Duck jus because my cell phone heard me thinking it.  I dont know if I can think of anything the consensus would be "no" on with them now.

Maybe Mickey Mouse himself as himself?  Does the world really need a live action Nazi Donald Duck?

Ducknazi.jpg

14 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Roots-country superstar makes redneck technopunk manga album...with full Netflix movie.

Smoke em if you got em.

Man, I'm not huge into country but Metamodern Sounds in Country Music and A Sailor's Guide to Earth are both ****ing amazing and have been in constant rotation for the past two years.  

I'm not sure how I feel about this.  

And **** Disney.  Never liked Disney movies, bunch of mediocre looking cartoons bursting into song.  

43 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, I'm not huge into country but Metamodern Sounds in Country Music and A Sailor's Guide to Earth are both ****ing amazing and have been in constant rotation for the past two years.  

I'm not sure how I feel about this.  

And **** Disney.  Never liked Disney movies, bunch of mediocre looking cartoons bursting into song.  

I love it.  Highly reminiscent of Shooter Jennings’ Psych-rock album from a few years back.  Killer!

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You monster, you jus made my little sister cry. She's 29. :ols:

I don't need Gatorade today after working out, just want to drink her tears.

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I love it.  Highly reminiscent of Shooter Jennings’ Psych-rock album from a few years back.  Killer!

I am convinced that's one of the best albums of the last 20 years that no one talks about.  It's a damn shame.  Shooter is great.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I don't need Gatorade today after working out, just want to drink her tears.

I am convinced that's one of the best albums of the last 20 years that no one talks about.  It's a damn shame.  Shooter is great.

Your taste in music is excellent.  Heirophant is absolutely amazing.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Your taste in music is excellent.  Heirophant is absolutely amazing.

Let's not get carried away here, I was listening to Limp Bizkit last week.  Yes, I know it sucks but it's like a McDonald's cheeseburger, it's greasy and nasty and you're embarrassed to eat it but it tastes good.  But at least I'm self aware, I don't actually confuse Limp Bizkit with good music.  

Shooter does a lot of good stuff but I wish he'd make a follow up to that album.  Did you listen to Countach For Giorgio?

11 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Let's not get carried away here, I was listening to Limp Bizkit last week.  Yes, I know it sucks but it's like a McDonald's cheeseburger, it's greasy and nasty and you're embarrassed to eat it but it tastes good.  But at least I'm self aware, I don't actually confuse Limp Bizkit with good music.  

Shooter does a lot of good stuff but I wish he'd make a follow up to that album.  Did you listen to Countach For Giorgio?

You are already well aware of my Wes Borland man crush.  I’m fine with the Bizkit.

Countach was fun but nowhere near Heirophant.

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You are already well aware of my Wes Borland man crush.  I’m fine with the Bizkit.

Countach was fun but nowhere near Heirophant.

Agreed.  I love Shooter though.

I don't have as many cool rock stories as you do but about 10 years ago I got to photograph a Shooter show at State Theatre in Falls Church.  It was great.  Got to shoot from the exit side of the stage behind the soundboard and everything.

So there I am, standing on the side of the stage right next to the door that leads out to the parking lot.  Minding my own business and waiting for the show to start when the door opens and Shooter walks in.  Little dude, didn't say anything but seemed approachable.

In behind him steps smokin hot Drea de Matteo, who he was with at the time and had kids with.  Right when he was announced to go on stage, he turned to her and she gave him a big kiss and grabbed his crotch, right through his jeans.  And I thought, damn, what a lucky guy he is.  :ols:

Archived