Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

https://apnews.com/dbe852db550b4a99893536e22523cd17

A Utah boy has earned widespread social media attention for his neighborhood soda stand thanks to a sign he holds that reads, “Ice Cold Beer” with “root” above the word beer in tiny print.

Several residents in the northern Utah city called police earlier this week concerned about a young boy selling alcohol in front of a church, said Brigham City Police Lt. Tony Ferderber on Thursday.

8 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

https://apnews.com/dbe852db550b4a99893536e22523cd17

A Utah boy has earned widespread social media attention for his neighborhood soda stand thanks to a sign he holds that reads, “Ice Cold Beer” with “root” above the word beer in tiny print.

Several residents in the northern Utah city called police earlier this week concerned about a young boy selling alcohol in front of a church, said Brigham City Police Lt. Tony Ferderber on Thursday.

#mormons

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

it's the word "Crossfit" that makes it expensive af. There's a pyramid scheme thing going there. 

There's nothing proprietary about their methods, right?

Nope. I mean they kinda have specialized equipment but nothing to legitimately rationalize the class price. I guess “the coaching” but it expensive.  

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Oh.  Well **** 'em then.  You're better off just lifting cars anyways.  

Though I'm sure there's a lot of hard-bodied yum-yums in those CrossFit gyms that would be honored to be the partner of a young stallion like yourself :ph34r:

The local gym I go to has a little cross fit section but I’ve only seen 1 hard body yum yum. But she teaches the class with her husband. Plus they be doing that **** out side. It’s like 95+ degrees. Y’all white people crazy. 

I have nothing against CrossFit, but that **** is expensive. 

I have decided to make an effort to get interested in NBA basketball for this upcoming season.  So, I have been reading a lot about the top 20 or top 30 players in recent seasons, just to get familiar with the names.  But, I have hit a roadblock.  I am unable to differentiate between Paul George and Chris Paul.  It is like a specific learning disability.  I think I have a problem with both having the word "Paul" and both having their full names include two very common first names.  I feel like I will never be able to separate them with any confidence.

I have the same issue when people write things like "the former and not the latter" after a sentence.  I have to do mental calculations about what it means, and I'm not confident when I decide what I think it means.

13 minutes ago, Chew said:

Wait....she has a face? 

She's 23.  

Lolz, you never know these days.

Never forget back in my early 20s was in Va Beach using a library computer and some little miss lightbrite cuteness sitting across kept trying to get my attention, lookin like she drank whole milk.  Spidersense tingling, finally jus tried to catch her off gaurd:

"How old are you, kid?"

"Fif..Eighteen."

1512251087_giphy(29).gif.9c6522d5714406232692d18da7645911.gif

Like girl, you better finish your summer reading list and leave me alone, we right next door to the police station.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Lolz, you never know these days.

Never forget back in my early 20s was in Va Beach using a library computer and some little miss lightbrite cuteness sitting across kept trying to get my attention, lookin like she drank whole milk.  Spidersense tingling, finally jus tried to catch her off gaurd:

"How old are you, kid?"

"Fif..Eighteen."

Like girl, you better finish your summer reading list and leave me alone, we right next door to the police station.

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

What happened to @zoony?  He hasn't been on here in almost a year and isn't listed as staff anymore.  Did he die or something and I missed it?

probably tired of the bs, hell he was even being nice to me.

Archived