Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@Chew I need to be self-employed so I can deal with my health in my own terms, that's what it feels like this is pointing to.  Had three different psychiatrist only one supported me smoking. Even if I stop smoking, picking my career over my health always felt like a bad idea, I didnt know if I'd even get this far to have this problem.

Yeah, I think you're right.  Not that you asked for my opinion, but I think mental health should be at the top of a priorities list.  Just being able to function daily is more important than anything.  

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

@Chew I need to be self-employed so I can deal with my health in my own terms, that's what it feels like this is pointing to.   

Dude, let's go into business together.  Aren't you in the IT field?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5156734

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Wait for it....

you know it's coming....

wait for it.........

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, Chew said:

Yeah, I think you're right.  Not that you asked for my opinion, but I think mental health should be at the top of a priorities list.  Just being able to function daily is more important than anything.  

Dude, let's go into business together.  Aren't you in the IT field?

What's your feelings on security validation for ICS and SCADA systems? : )

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

What's your feelings on security validation for ICS and SCADA systems? : )

I don't know a whole lot about that nerdy IT security stuff, but I've issued contracts for support staff doing ICS work.  

RTT was in rare form today, felt like 2010 in this joint.  Bravo. 

In other news, this FaceApp **** is getting out of control. My wife turned herself into a bearded man and I can't unsee it.  She's probably gonna want some sexy time and all I see is James Harden.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Salmon is the Salma Hayek of the ocean. 

Ahi Tuna.  

3 minutes ago, Chew said:

In other news, this FaceApp **** is getting out of control. My wife turned herself into a bearded man and I can't unsee it.  She's probably gonna want some sexy time and all I see is James Harden.

Careful what you say around these parts about James Harden and anything Rockets related.  You'll have @TryTheBeal! here in 2 seconds foaming at the mouth.  Don't want him confusing your wife for The Beard.  

57 minutes ago, Chew said:

That's the worst. Jmean, how do you even kiss a dude like that? I bet he probably has lunch money from 6th grade stuck in there somewhere.

8 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ahi Tuna.  

Careful what you say around these parts about James Harden and anything Rockets related.  You'll have @TryTheBeal! here in 2 seconds foaming at the mouth.  Don't want him confusing your wife for The Beard.  

Salmon > Ahi

I put that beard App on Spiff’s girl and she turned into Trent Williams, started talking about a holdout.

Archived