Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Listed our house in Pensacola for sale yesterday.  First showing today said to expect their offer tonight or tomorrow morning.  Two more showings tomorrow..........Any of y'all want to get in on the action?

@thegreaterbuzzette  

Uh huh.

How about just happy thoughts and crossed toes appreciated.

My brothers gf brought her dogs over. 2 little ass dogs. She said they were cavashon's (sp).

Don't know **** about dogs, but one of them creeps me the hell out. Looks like a lifelike Snuggles doll, with deep brown eyes, and when she stares at you from a distance, it's like those creepy ass Victorian era doll eyes.... Just nothingness, until it blinks.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My brothers gf brought her dogs over. 2 little ass dogs. She said they were cavashon's (sp).

Don't know **** about dogs, but one of them creeps me the hell out. Looks like a lifelike Snuggles doll, with deep brown eyes, and when she stares at you from a distance, it's like those creepy ass Victorian era doll eyes.... Just nothingness, until it blinks.

Creepier than this?

FB_IMG_1563154996270.jpg

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yes, I can see this dog barking in tongues. If it does have a soul, its not the one it originally came with...good luck.

8bdc7789c8c9181a57feefcb1f823ec4.jpg

41 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

Creepier than this?

FB_IMG_1563154996270.jpg

Definjtely creepier. I do admit I have an irrational.... Im gonna say discomfort, when  it comes to those old dolls. My older sister threw one at me when I was like 3, and it landed eyes up, staring right at me.

SEEEEEGGGAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I had a genesis, my memories of NES were other people having them and too many people wanting to play.  I had to push my sonic 2 into the cut and turn off the TV so my dad wouldnt see I left it on overnight and turn it off because I couldn't save the game. Simpler times...

So after years of feeling ridiculously insecure about my skinny physique, I've finally started putting some effort into bulking the right way. I'm at a really unhealthy weight at 5'8 and have been underweight my whole life, so I've got a small frame to work with.

Daily regimen of pushups and situps, heavy protein meals and at least 30-60 minutes of weight training every other day. Yoga on Wednesdays. 

My goal right now is to get up to a defined, toned 5'8 130. Not exactly bulky, but looking good for my frame. I'm never going to be huge but that's cool. 

Archived