Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I showered. My eyes can’t lie tho. They red like Peruvian flag. 

Have you blown anything up yet?  I'm waiting for you to post how you got caught in an explosion and got superpowers.  Not like fix your ankle, I mean turn green or some Dr. Manhattan ****.  

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Have you blown anything up yet?  I'm waiting for you to post how you got caught in an explosion and got superpowers.  Not like fix your ankle, I mean turn green or some Dr. Manhattan ****.  

I think his ankle is like the aftermath of some extension level event...

Like Harry Potter's scar

Or the shards of Narsil 🤓

40 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

The giant elephant in the room being that the religions in question actually worship the SAME God. 

8 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

When I was 11, I beat Contra without losing a life.

I never beat Contra or Double Dragon or Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Well yeah.. Most stuff now is pretty easy to beat on the hardest levels if you have patience and a reasonable amount of pattern/strategic intelligence, but I dunno... Maybe it was because I had the brain of a small child then.... A lot of those games seemed incredibly "Extra"

I remember watching my dad playing Doom II (imagine a military through and through pressed shirt ass dude that scoffs at any technology that doesnt fix something or kill something) obsessing over this game because that was how popular it was with everyone).

Seemed impossible.

Archived