Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Study: More than 40% of young people ditch deodorant

SAN DIEGO (KSWB-TV) — A new study reveals that nearly half of the young people in the U.S. are doing away with deodorant.

A new poll from YouGov, a global public opinion and data company, found nearly 41 percent of 18 to 24-year-olds are ditching deodorant. That percentage was even higher for people ages 25 to 34 years old.

The study reports that young’uns simply don’t think they need to wear it, despite dermatologists encouraging deodorant use at least once a day, YouGov said.

Click on the link for the full article

25 minutes ago, China said:

Study: More than 40% of young people ditch deodorant

SAN DIEGO (KSWB-TV) — A new study reveals that nearly half of the young people in the U.S. are doing away with deodorant.

A new poll from YouGov, a global public opinion and data company, found nearly 41 percent of 18 to 24-year-olds are ditching deodorant. That percentage was even higher for people ages 25 to 34 years old.

The study reports that young’uns simply don’t think they need to wear it, despite dermatologists encouraging deodorant use at least once a day, YouGov said.

Click on the link for the full article

I dont believe that. What's the sample size of the study? Wheres the original source for the study?  

13 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I don’t wear as much deodorant as I should.  I be smelling musty af at work. 

I never wear it, I figure all the sweat rolling off is kinda like a shower.

I just saw a Traveler and dissuaded him from his course of action.

Whats a Traveler?

A Traveler is what I call coworkers who leave their area of the building, bypassing many bathroom facilities, and come to my part of the building to use our primo bathrooms. 

55 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

I just saw a Traveler and dissuaded him from his course of action.

Whats a Traveler?

A Traveler is what I call coworkers who leave their area of the building, bypassing many bathroom facilities, and come to my part of the building to use our primo bathrooms. 

You're doing god's work.  Stick to your own crappy bathroom, you ****ty ****s.

Archived