Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Hosting a game night this weekend. What good fun party games do you guys recommend? We usually do Scategories and Taboo.

I feel like this is a "duh," but Crimes Against Humanity

Last night was the last damn straw, I’m so over this crap!! I may be 30+ years old, but I can still throw these hands, and can still handle my own, in a fight!!🤬
So you cowards think you're bad ass, because 4 of you came at me & started crap with me AGAIN?? 4 of you....REALLY??? So now it takes 4 of you to come at me??? I still handled my own, I left one of you laying on the ground, flopping around..and slapped the crap out of one of you, and left your blood everywhere, the last two of you, got scared and got away. I just came out of my house & there you were, waiting for me, ON MY OWN PROPERTY I might add!!!. You're all lucky I don't have any marks on my face!!! I have some on my arms, legs ...& my neck, but no big deal!! Bet you weren't expecting me to fight back, .. huh? I'm too damn old for this kind of crap. and I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to turn and run, but i kept on coming at you, and I made sure you got yours too.. all I have to say is you attacked me not only once..but many times on my own property, you're a bunch of cowards!! And as soon as I got the best of 2 of you.. the other 2 took off like your butts were on fire, coming to my house and trying to jump me was a big mistake, because This time I was ready for ya!! What goes around comes around, and you get what you deserve. I swear, I HATE all you Damn Mosquitoes!!!

Ohhhh no Im talking about the Rangers overall, even the Mighty Morphin' ones I watched.

Biggest lazy cash grab in the history of kids tv. Looking back on it,almost feels like if they just  centered the show around the actual cast at Angel Grove and not the doctored japanese footage, they still couldve had a great show. Kind of like a cooler karate kid.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Ohhhh no Im talking about the Rangers overall, even the Mighty Morphin' ones I watched.

Biggest lazy cash grab in the history of kids tv. Looking back on it,almost feels like if they just  centered the show around the actual cast at Angel Grove and not the doctored japanese footage, they still couldve had a great show. Kind of like a cooler karate kid.

Zach's hairline carried the show all those years
Image result for power ranger zack

7 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Cobra Kia is dope but cheesy 

Kia makes a supercharged coupe?

Big dummy.  

Archived