Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

2 hours ago, clietas said:

It looks ok. I didn't like T3 other than the Terminatrix. Thought Salvation was terrible. I liked Genisys tho it was pretty entertaining. Hopefully this one turns out well.

I think it looks pretty good.  Wife and I liked Genisys too and I think this one might be better.  Trailer for those that might not have seen it.  

Doing some further research on the new Terminator movie, it appears as if this sequel takes place after Terminator and T2.  Linda Hamilton returns, James Cameron is back.  The article I read said the character of John Conner wasn't in this movie, instead it's new chars that cross paths with Sarah Conner.

Watching Money Ball for the first time , god dam Brad Pitt is obnoxious in this role. I didn't think he could possibly turn in a worse performance then inglorious ****s but he has exceeded expectations. 

EDIT***

The word Bast**ds is censored in the tailgate ?  Really ?

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Doing some further research on the new Terminator movie, it appears as if this sequel takes place after Terminator and T2.  L 

Yep.  The rest of the Terminator movies don't exist.  

(Vasquez voice)  LET'S ROCK! :headbang:

33 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Watching Money Ball for the first time , god dam Brad Pitt is obnoxious in this role. I didn't think he could possibly turn in a worse performance then inglorious ****s but he has exceeded expectations. 

EDIT***

I thought it was a good movie.  

As far as the word **** being edited, it has nothing to do with which forum you're in, it's the same everywhere.

Edit:  You probably should go back into your edit message and spell it out, otherwise that's considered circumventing the profanity filters.  I'd hate to see someone get warned/banned for that.

22 hours ago, Chew said:

So Captain Marvel dropped in theaters March 8, and will release on Blu-ray and DVD June 11? That's awfully fast.

I'll take it, tho.  Saw endgame before seeing CM

should have seen cm before. although i heard they filmed endgame before cm. 

4 hours ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

EDIT***

Well you know in the movie they spell it "Inglorious Basterds", so that shouldn't even be a problem.

Cinnamon my new dog is home! She sheds and drools a whole lot. My car was transformed into a drool and hair vessel in 15 minutes. That's okay though. 

One thing that concerns me is that her behavior assessment says she doesn't get along well with other dogs. And at the dog salon, where she is right now getting bathed, she was barking her head off at another dog through the glass. I would ideally like to have a dog that gets along with other dogs. We will see...not gonna give up on her. Got her at the shelter btw. My first dog ever.

She's home now. Groomer suspects she was an outdoor dog because her nails are down to the nub. Also we think she is a Dogue de Bordeaux labrador mix. 6 years old. I love her already. She's sleeping on her dog bed. She doesn't snore lol.

I promise not to post every day about her haha. I'm excited. I'll probably post a photo later. Beautiful red color with a bit of white on the chest.

And now she is snoring lol. I'll keep her bed in the living room.

My neighbor asked my for advice on her dealing with her pit who is biting.  I recommended she put him down.  I know I'm fully qualified to make that recommendation and I know it was the right recommendation.   But God, I still feel like ****.

11 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

They're making ANOTHER Terminator? It looks terrible.

Terminator might  be good if they dropped all things Connor and put in new characters and a new, fresh plot.

Also, the idea of Terminator was more fresh in the pre-tech bubble era. Now, the idea of machines coldly killing us all, is boring, and very much expected.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Terminator might  be good if they dropped all things Connor and put in new characters and a new, fresh plot.

Also, the idea of Terminator was more fresh in the pre-tech bubble era. Now, the idea of machines coldly killing us all, is boring, and very much expected.

They should do a plot twist: the Machines are the good guys and the humans are evil.

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

They should do a plot twist: the Machines are the good guys and the humans are evil.

The bad thing is thats what everyone is doing now.

You also have **** like Matrix, where you pretty much accept that they handed us our ass, and exist only in a world they created.

Tough gig. Dunno,maybe you dont mess with the setting, but freshen up the plot. Gotta say, that three pronged Detroit was it, man. I dont think anyone would've come up with that one.

We shouldnt make software that questions why it's doing something or can choose not to do it.  They will eventually put the two together.  Sexbots may get emotions programmed (which we shouldnt do either), but they better not make anger.

11 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Cinnamon my new dog is home! She sheds and drools a whole lot. My car was transformed into a drool and hair vessel in 15 minutes. That's okay though. 

One thing that concerns me is that her behavior assessment says she doesn't get along well with other dogs. And at the dog salon, where she is right now getting bathed, she was barking her head off at another dog through the glass. I would ideally like to have a dog that gets along with other dogs. We will see...not gonna give up on her. Got her at the shelter btw. My first dog ever.

She's home now. Groomer suspects she was an outdoor dog because her nails are down to the nub. Also we think she is a Dogue de Bordeaux labrador mix. 6 years old. I love her already. She's sleeping on her dog bed. She doesn't snore lol.

I promise not to post every day about her haha. I'm excited. I'll probably post a photo later. Beautiful red color with a bit of white on the chest.

And now she is snoring lol. I'll keep her bed in the living room.

Post her photo in the pet thread:

Archived