Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hey, what would you rather watch, a 28-0 Steelers blowout or a hockey game?

I don't buy the argument that the NHL took today off because it's Sunday. The NFL shouldn't dominate Sunday. Sure, the NFL is king. The NFL is popular. But I don't limit myself to one sport, not when hockey is coming around. I like to watch football as much as the next guy but I also enjoy a good hockey game. They often have NHL and NFL coincide on Sunday, what made this Sunday so different? They put MLB's ALCS and NLCS on the same time as Sunday Night Football. Sports coincide all the time with the NFL. To simply take today off because football is playing is ridiculous.

Do what you do, and don't schedule your **** around the NFL. People who like football will watch their football, and people who like other sports can enjoy other sports. Plain and simple.

they can date...

haha

in my brief law school career just know that mistake of fact (or law for that matter) are not admissable defenses in statutory rape cases.

It depends on the state though but i would assume there is nothing wrong with it...

How good is Jeremy Hazell

SETON HALL TOURNAMENT :laugh::laugh::laugh:

surely the same old **** in the stadium gets old for people.

a lot of times i will get home from work or something and look in the stadium and just think to myself "the same people are still arguing this?"

thats what a message board is for i suppose, but it all just goes in circles.

Archived