Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Do you think Bruce Allen, Dan Snyder, Doug Williams or anyone of importance in the skins organization ever visits the "Stadium " to see what the fans are thinking ?

Bonus question : What is actors/athlete celebrity's..... Josh Brolin-Mathew McConahay- Kevin Durant and Dale Earndardt Jr's ES Handle? O and Mia Kahlifia 😉

McConaughey.... @TryTheBeal!?  Exceedingly laid back sometimes.  Also I picture TTB to have great hair.

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not that I disagree, but do tell.  I've only had it once, but that was a long time ago.

Sauce is cloyingly sweet, crust is like pillsbury rolls, doesn’t appear to be anything resembling garlic/basil/oregano involved.

Its just amazingly bland.  It’s the Bill Engvall of pizza...the Jimmy Buffett of pizza

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

McConaughey.... @TryTheBeal!?  Exceedingly laid back sometimes.  Also I picture TTB to have great hair.

You nailed it, Keanu.

3 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I find football talk on the internet funny. People say "I watched the tape" "you gotta watch the tape" "You didn't watch the tape"

If by tape, you mean YouTube highlights, then yeah, maybe you watched the tape.

Yeah, I expect those that say that to have a reel to reel recorder in a dark room under a stadium somewhere, projecting it onto a wall.  Youtube highlights, aka cherrypicking the best plays of each player, is not tape.  

5 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I find football talk on the internet funny. People say "I watched the tape" "you gotta watch the tape" "You didn't watch the tape"

Unless you're one of those creepy ass dudes that buy all the actual game film, and study it like a kid building a bomb, just to own newbz on the internet 

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, I expect those that say that to have a reel to reel recorder in a dark room under a stadium somewhere, projecting it onto a wall.  Youtube highlights, aka cherrypicking the best plays of each player, is not tape.  

EXACTLY, lol. Like Gylenhall in that stalker reporter movie, all disheveled and vampire looking

32 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I always skip the highlights and go straight to the full-game videos.  I don't want cherry-picked plays.  Wish we got the all-22, though.  Hard to evaluate the secondary when you can't see what they're doing most of the time.

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I always skip the highlights and go straight to the full-game videos.  I don't want cherry-picked plays.  Wish we got the all-22, though.  Hard to evaluate the secondary when you can't see what they're doing most of the time.

I didn't know that you could watch full games on YouTube.  Doesn't GamePass have the all-22?  I'm getting GamePass this year. Dumped DirecTv, so I'll need to watch the games somehow.

1 minute ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I didn't know that you could watch full games on YouTube.  Doesn't GamePass have the all-22?  I'm getting GamePass this year. Dumped DirecTv, so I'll need to watch the games somehow.

Just look up "<player name> vs." and you'll usually find a few games where somebody put together every play that person was in throughout the game.  Many of them will point out where he is before each play.  It's nice and distilled so you don't have to skip around looking for the correct side of the ball or figure out if he's been subbed out on any given play.

One thing I refused to do was take anti-anxiety meds because i didnt feel like i had an anxiety issue or want the stigma.  Finally asked about it because of racing thoughts and pacing habit, couldn't take it anymore.  Now I feel like I can see though walls. It's not about asking for drugs, it's about asking for help, something a lot of people refuse to do until that's only option left.

I refuse to take statin drugs ever again. My gait was very off and both my short and long term memory was affected in that I couldn't function. I stopped taking them and in about a week I was okay. I only took them for about a month.

I go to the doctor tomorrow and let her know that I won't take these drugs. Horrible!

10 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I refuse to take statin drugs ever again. My gait was very off and both my short and long term memory was affected in that I couldn't function. I stopped taking them and in about a week I was okay. I only took them for about a month.

I go to the doctor tomorrow and let her know that I won't take these drugs. Horrible!

I take a statin. Didn't realize that this was a possibility. Thanks for the heads up. 

I'm just waiting for my recliner to come in the mail so I can unpack it and finally have a nice cushioned chair in the living room. Everything around here has been metal chairs or plastic computer swivel chairs. I needed a nice recliner so I can kick my feet up like one of those movie theaters and perhaps take a nap watching a game at night. 

Very excited today to finally get one. 

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

I take a statin. Didn't realize that this was a possibility. Thanks for the heads up. 

I've taken two different kinds on and off for a couple of years and the effects get worse. My doctor wasn't happy, suggested on injectable version! You can imagine my response to that! These statins affect people differently. Thank goodness my other necessary meds are okay with my body chemistry especially the Plavix, the most important one.

I make sure to read the papers that the pharmacist prints out with my scripts. Important information in there!

Archived