stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I never knew this section of ES existed I literally just discovered it today , a place where people  argue about politics and other trivial things , its fascinating to read some of your posts and put a actual human to the online persona. @Warhead36 I could also go for Popeyes

 

 

Also im keeping a bookmark folder for anyone who challenges my opinion in the Stadium which i will revisit at seasons end and tell them I TOLD YOU SO  because online validation of self worth is the bane of my existence .... Not sarcasm 

Edited by JoeJacobyHOForRIOT
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm craving Popeyes for some reason

 

Do it 

1 hour ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

I never knew this section of ES existed I literally just discovered it today , a place where people  argue about politics and other trivial things , its fascinating to read some of your posts and put a actual human to the online persona. @Warhead36 I could also go for Popeyes

 

 

Also im keeping a bookmark folder for anyone who challenges my opinion in the Stadium which i will revisit at seasons end and tell them I TOLD YOU SO  because online validation of self worth is the bane of my existence .... Not sarcasm 

 

I try to stay out of the politics now. Nasty times we're living in. Best to spend your time hotly debating titties/ass, music, any sport other than pro football, videogames, movies/shows, China's Florida Man articles, etc. 

 

Not a bad place to be if you have thick skin. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ordered and picked up euros yesterday from the bank (hello Venice in 11 days). I knew they'd be much prettier than our boring af currency but I never realized the different denominations would have different sizes.

 

That's ****ing genius.

 

Especially great for limited/no sight people but I'd suspect it seriously deters counterfeiting too. Why can't the US adopt this method?

Edited by The Evil Genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

 

 

I try to stay out of the politics now. Nasty times we're living in. Best to spend your time hotly debating titties/ass, music, any sport other than pro football, videogames, movies/shows, China's Florida Man articles, etc. 

 

 

100%.  And the social stuff, too.  Can't take it anymore.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ordered and picked up euros yesterday from the bank (hello Venice in 11 days). I knew they'd be much prettier than our boring af currency but I never realized the different denominations would have different sizes.

 

That's ****ing genius.

 

Especially great for limited/no sight people but I'd suspect it seriously deters counterfeiting too. Why can't the US adopt this method?

 

Canadian dollars are also pretty cool - they're transparent and indestructible. 

 

Image result for canadian dollar

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Canadian dollars are also pretty cool - they're transparent and indestructible.

When did they start putting maple leafs on Monopoly money?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lou Gehrig's iron man streak ended 80 years ago today.

 

Unlike the guy who broke his record, Gehrig wasn't hurting his team by continually playing as he hit .354, .352, and .295 his last 3 full seasons before the streak ended. He did though get some help as 1 game in his streak was postponed for rain (even though it wasn't raining and Gehrig had the flu). 😁

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Lou Gehrig's iron man streak ended 80 years ago today.

 

Unlike the guy who broke his record, Gehrig wasn't hurting his team by continually playing as he hit .354, .352, and .295 his last 3 full seasons before the streak ended. He did though get some help as 1 game in his streak was postponed for rain (even though it wasn't raining and Gehrig had the flu). 😁

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would never want to climb Mount Everest. Not that I am capable of doing so, but even if I were I wouldn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

 

Canadian dollars are also pretty cool - they're transparent and indestructible. 

 

Image result for canadian dollar

Can you buy boardwalk or Park Place with that 50 ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new Anthony Jeselnik special on Netflix is fire.  

 

“You know those stories you hear about kids who lose their virginity to a hot babysitter?  I was the babysitter." :ols:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Mellow Mushroom is trash pizza.

 

Not that I disagree, but do tell.  I've only had it once, but that was a long time ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you think Bruce Allen, Dan Snyder, Doug Williams or anyone of importance in the skins organization ever visits the "Stadium " to see what the fans are thinking ?

 

Bonus question : What is actors/athlete celebrity's..... Josh Brolin-Mathew McConahay- Kevin Durant and Dale Earndardt Jr's ES Handle? O and Mia Kahlifia 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Do you think Bruce Allen, Dan Snyder, Doug Williams or anyone of importance in the skins organization ever visits the "Stadium " to see what the fans are thinking ?

 

Bonus question : What is actors/athlete celebrity's..... Josh Brolin-Mathew McConahay- Kevin Durant and Dale Earndardt Jr's ES Handle? O and Mia Kahlifia 😉

 

Durant is @Dr. Do Itch Big

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member