stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

On 4/12/2019 at 9:56 AM, Elessar78 said:

As a "Catholic" that keeps getting pushed away from the church: Go ahead and eat meat. Where do these guys get the balls to tell us how to live a moral life, while they've been hiding pedophiles for decades, decrying homosexuality while an alleged third of the clergy are gay themselves? Taking my money and paying hush money to pedophiles? "Follow your conscience." "Do what's right even if you think no one knows or is watching." Yeah, right.

Dear Catholic Church, thanks for teaching me right from wrong. I'll take it from here. 

Actually I did, I couldn't stand seeing that pot roast there staring me in the face.  I agree with you about the double standard.  It's getting worse as the years go by.  Don't tell anybody, hahahaha!

14 minutes ago, Force1958 said:

Actually I did, I couldn't stand seeing that pot roast there staring me in the face.  I agree with you about the double standard.  It's getting worse as the years go by.  Don't tell anybody, hahahaha!

One thing Catholicism has taught me well is how to keep a dark secret. 

Unfortunately, I abstained last night even though all I wanted was the damn brisket tacos. My wife still buys into the RCC, so out of respect I don’t do it when I’m out with her.

But the fried calamari and halibut were excellent.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Not a good day to be on 95 North.

No day is a good day to be on 95 North or South!!!!

53 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I drank an actual fish bowl last night. 

I threw up everywhere. 

Ok, was it a fish bowl of a drink or actual fish bowl water? 

So, maybe it was a slow learning process, but I just figured out what gets a thread dropped into the Archives section.

If it goes exactly one year with no replies, it closes and gets rolled into the vault, and you have to start a new one.

Tiger at the Masters, Manchester City, Liverpool, and Bayern Munich play tomorrow, capped off by Game of Thrones.

:table2:

Forgot to take my meds last night, and had a very interesting dream... The type that forms the foundation for a good book.

It really is a cruel tradeoff at times, when you feel like there is thhs unique part of you that you can't tap into because everything outside of that would fall apart dramatically 

12 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's Monday.  Time to let these mother****ers know.

??

I don't know the backstory. Just don't hurt anyone or go postal. 

6 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

??

I don't know the backstory. Just don't hurt anyone or go postal. 

Nothing specific, just been listening to some Joey Diaz this morning.  

NSFW, language, obviously.

Posted (edited)

This little fact gives me the diabeetus.

Also Hermione (Emma Watson) turns 29 today. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

On 4/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

2a076836-9401-43eb-b10b-798dddedac2a-jpe

ya'll need to water down that vodka or at least try to mix it up with something. And even then it's still vomit inducing at least for me

One day the Nats game was rained out and I ended up going to the bullpen and getting a frozen vodka. I later woke up in my bed in my jammies somehow. I have no recollection of anything tha thappened between that other than someone calling me an uber back from Old town. I was missing a hat too. 

Vodka is awful.